Voicemail

This one is kind of sad I'm sorry. Not really though lol.

"Heyyyy! It's Y/N. Sorry, I didn't answer but, uh, leave a message. Because if you don't it's kind of pointless that you called me... haha. Okay. Bye!" A recorded form of Y/N's voice sounded. They was a faint laugh in the background before an automatic voice came through.

"At the tone, please record your message. When you are finished recording hang up or press one for more options. Beep!" C/N hung up before the robot voice could finish.

He called Y/N again, and choked back a sob as he listened to her awkwardness. Normally, it would've made him laugh, but now, he wanted to fall asleep and never ever wake up again.

At least in his sleep, he could escape from the hurt. A hand rested on his shoulder.

"Are you still paying her phone bill..?"
C/F/N asked hesitantly. C/N nodded, as he let his phone slip from his hand and buried his face in both of his hands.

"C/N? I have something for you." B/F/N said, walking into the room. "Y/N said that if anything ever happened to her, she wanted you to have this."

It was nothing special - an old fashioned record tape. He took it and stared at it for minute, sniffling softly. It was labeled
My Love.

B/F/N and C/F/N left him alone as he set it up.

"I- uh, is this working..? Ok. Hi, C/N. I just wanted you to have this in case something happens to me. I know, I know! Nothings going to happen but late night over thinking, you know?" Y/N chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of her neck.

"Gosh, I feel stupid. Anyway— I want you to know that I love you. And I'm so excited to have a life with you. You've made me so happy and look! Now we're engaged." Y/N smiled, showing off her ring.

C/N chuckled as he watched his fiancé make a fool out of herself.

"You, C/N C/L/N, have made me happier then I've ever been. Guess what! I'm not gonna be a L/N anymore— I'm going to be a C/L/N! Y/N C/L/N... that has a very nice ring to it."

"Y/N! Who are you talking to?"

"Oh! No one mama!"

"Okay well C/N's here."

"Oh, you're here. Looks like I've got to go. But I love you, okay? Always remember that. Bye, my love. See you soon!"

The video ended. C/N burst out into tears. He felt robbed. He didn't even get to see Y/N in her wedding dress before she died.

He wanted nothing more than to hold her in his arms again. Or hear her laugh when it wasn't trapped in a stupid device.

Eventually, he cried himself to sleep.

"I love you, Y/N C/L/N." He mumbled tiredly before falling asleep completely. A small part of him, that was still barely conscious, hoped he wouldn't wake up again until he had you back.

And his wish was granted.