18. Enemies

a/n: please excuse the language in this chapter/part. it will also be in third person.

Oneshot: # 19
Name: Enemies
Word Count: 555
{Not Requested}

"I HATE YOU so fucking much." C/N reminded.

"Whoever fucking said I loved you?" Y/N retorted. They had been enemies ever since they first met.

~••°••~

"Ugh, it's you." C/N rolled his eyes and Y/N when they bumped into each other in the hall.

"Watch where the fuck you're going!" Y/N growled.

~••°••~

"You should die!" C/N yelled during an arguement.

"You make me want to..." Y/N mumbled sadly and walked away.

~••°••~

"B/F/N, he hates me. Am I really that unlovable?"  Y/N asked. "He said that I should die."

"Y/N, he's an ass. What did you expect? Either way, it's his loss." B/F/N comforted.

~••°••~

After that, Y/N avoided C/N and never stayed to argue with him when they did run into each other.

~••°••~

"I don't know, this isn't like her." C/N stated.

"Why do you care? You hate her." C/F/N reminded. C/N paused. "Unless, you don't." C/F/N suggested. C/N was silent and then he realized.

"Holy shit! I love Y/N!"

~••°••~

Y/N didn't look like Y/N. She stopped caring about herself. She stopped trying. There was a school shooting but Y/N didn't care. Naturally, she ended up getting shot. C/N rushed to her aid.

"Wait!! No, no, no!! Y/N stay with me. You hate me, remember? So, stay alive just to annoy me." C/N begged. Y/N gave the tiniest flicker of a smile. He cared. "I-I love you."

"I love you, too." Y/N said softly. "I'm tired. Can we cuddle?"

C/n was holding back tears when he whispered, "Sure, love. Anything for you." C/N laid down.

FUNNY/FLUFFY  ENDING:

"Not here you idiot!" Y/N exclaimed. "Are you actually stupid? Why would I ever cuddle someone on the floor of our school?"

"You were just shot and you care about where the fuck we cuddle?!" C/N shouted in exasperation.

"Yes! This is even more embarrassing than getting shot!" Y/N retorted.

"How are you even okay?! Aren't you bleeding out or some shit?"

"Oh, yeah, I should probably check..." Y/N mumbled as she lifted up her hoodie slightly to show her belt which had stopped the bullet from going through all the way. However, the bullet still punctured her skin and made gash, causing her to loose blood at a fairly fast pace.

"Shit. I should probably get the checked out." In the end, Y/N made it out alive and she and C/N got together but didn't drop their constant bickering.

Sad ending:
Y/N died. That's all. Y/N died. B/F/N became a shell of her old self. C/N eventually got sick and died. Everyone died.

Okay so this one shot/imagine was kinda cringe. I wrote it on paper a while ago at like two am or sum bc yeah. Idk even know what this is. The end I kinda made up on the spot. Hope you enjoy and hopefully the other imagines are better.

I am so sorry for the depressing ending. What tf is wrong with me?