10. Chapstick Challenge

Oneshot: #10
Name: Chapstick Challenge
{Not Requested}

IMAGINE....
Chapstick Challenge
       Are you looking for a new challenge? Maybe a way to ask your crush out? Or kiss them at least? We have the perfect challenge for you! Our most recent challenge, in fact. This is the chapstick challenge.
       First, ask someone to do it with you. Simple as that, just say, "Hey, have you heard of the chapstick challenge?" and the conversation should take from there.
     Second buy a bunch of chapsticks. Different flavors, of course.
Then you meet up and play! Each person takes turns picking a chapstick out of the bag without looking. One person peeks at the flavor before putting it on and makes sure that the other person can't see the flavor. The person chapstick free must the guess the flavor by doing one of the following: Lick, Sniff, or Kiss. Then they guess and if they got it wrong they keep guessing but if they got it right it's their turn.

Sports

You dropped the school newspaper making B/f/n look over at you confused. "What?" She asked. You picked up the newspaper and handed it to her. Her eyes widened and big grin broke out across her face. "Y/nnnnn!! This is perfect! You can finally ask C/n out!"

"....No."

"What?"

"I'm not going to ask him out."

"Why not?"

"...Because, I don't care anymore." B/f/n scoffed.

"That's a lie but okayyy. Suit yourself."

..........

"Alright, class. Today we will be doing a group project. And before you ask, no, you may not choose your partners." There was a collective groan around the classroom but Mr. Armstrong ignored it. B/f/n wasn't in this class so you didn't really care. "I will, first, pair you up and then I will explain what the project will be on." You ignored the Mr. Armstrong, only paying attention for your own name. "And finally, Y/n and C/n." (a/n: so clichè, am i right? lol. ok i will continue now.)

You looked over to his desk and gave a small smile. He returned the familiar gesture with a wave. "Now that you have your partners, you will be creating a 12 page slideshow on our lastest book, The Great Gabsty. (a/n: i've never read this book before but it was the only one i could think of. you're in ela or reading btw.) Then you and your partner will be presenting infront of the class. In your slideshow you must have at LEAST 45 facts about the book and 7 pictures. You may start." The class quickly found their partners and started chatting away. "Oh, and this is due next week on Monday; you'll be presenting on Tuesday." It was thrusday.

You and C/n got started on your project right away, not wanting to waste any time.

"Sooo..." C/n started. "You doing the chapstick challenge with anyone?" Obviously, he didn't know what to talk about.

"No, I don't feel like asking anyone. If someone asked me I'd probably say yes, though.You?"

"Not yet. There's someone I'd like to ask. I don't really know them that well though and I don't want them to be weirded out."

"C'mon, don't be like that. Literally everyone in this school loves you," You paused. "Just make sure they aren't dating anyone, first. Or it'll be awkward."

...............

As you were leaving class and talking to C/n, B/f/n came up to you. "What's up?" You asked her. She smirked at you.

"You guys would be such a cut couple. You should totally do the chapstick challenge together!" B/f/n suggested with the devil's glint in her eye.

"He has someone else in mind," You said at the same time C/n said, "Sure, I'd be down." You looked at each other.

"Alright. Tonight. My house. 6:00." You'd have to ask him about the other person later but C/n didn't even have a chance to respond before B/f/n was dragging you down the hall to lunch.