19. Flirt

A/n~ so I have a cousin who is basically my older sister (i don't see her anymore which is sad - she's at college and she's married now) actually almost dated her now husband a few summers ago but they decided to be friends. Then over the last year, her ex called off their marriage so she came back home for a while and ran into her (now) husband again. They started hanging out and he started flirting with her and now their married and going to college together and planning for kids within the next few years!

Sorry if none of that made sense, I just wanted to share a story about how a little flirting can go a long ways. Enjoy!

Oneshot: # 20
Name: Flirt
Word Count: 397
{Not Requested}

"HEYYYY, pretty boy," You smiled, sitting down next to C/N. He looked at you with widened eyes at your sudden boldness. Then he smirked.

"Y/N, I have come to the conclusion that you
must be from Tennessee, because you're the only ten I see." C/N commented.

"Ay, the pretty boy has game." You teased. "I must be a snowflake because I'm falling for you."

"Really?" He asked, faking shock. You both started laughing.

••••

"Hey, N/N, you may not be lightning, but you're McQueen."

"Smooth, and using a children's movie too? Ooh, you know this means war." You said before walking off.

•••••

"Hey, C/N, tie your shoes. Right now." You said suddenly.

"Why? Wait, my shoes are-"

"Shut up, I don't want you falling for anyone else."

"..."

"..."

"That was actually good."

"Thank you." You replied before walking off.

••••••

"'Sup," You greeted.

"You're lips look lonely. Would they like to meet mine?" C/N grinned.

"Straight to the point, I see. Why not?"

•••••

"Do you work for Dominios?"

"Umm, n—"

"'Cus I wanna pizza you." (piece of you)

••••

"Y/N, I dont really like your last name."    C/N started, trying to bite back a grin.

"...What kind of pick-up line is that?" You frowned.

"You should change it."

"What am I supposed to change it to?!"

"C/L/N." He said and stuffed his hands in his pockets, walking off.

"Did- did you just propose? Hey! You can't just say that and walk away! Get back here right now, C/N C/L/N!!" You called, walking speedily after him.