Chapter 14- Explaination

"Luke, the police are here," I shut the door.

His eyes became bigger like a cat when it gets scared, "W-What? Are-are they gonna t-take me away?" He curled up into a ball again.

"No umm when I was trying to get to you, your dad said he would call the cops if I didn't get out. I didn't know he actually meant it," I run my hand through my hair.

"Ple-Please don't l-let them take me away," He broke down.

I walk over to him and put both of my hands on each side of his head so he would face me, "Luke I will never let anyone take you away"

"Promise?" His sobs reduced to sniffles, he holds his pinky out.

"Promise," I wrap my pinky finger around his and let go.

The swung open revealing 2 officers, "Step away from the hybrid and hands behind your head"

"Wait, he's the one who should be arrested not me! He did this to him and you're letting him get away!" I pointed to Luke's dad.

The male officer looked over to Luke, "Is this true?"

He hesitated first but then nodded. Luke's dad lunge out at him with his hands around Luke's neck, "You're gonna pay for this!"

The officers and I pry him off of him and Luke gasps for air, "You're going to jail for a long time" The male officer handcuffs him and takes him away.

"It's okay Luke, he can't hurt you anymore," I hug him tightly, while he catches his breath.

The other officer cleared her throat, "I'm sorry to break to up the moment 'cause you 2 are really cute together, but you have to go with me for some questions"

"Okay," I carried Luke bridal style and followed her to the police car.

/\TIME LAPSE/\

"How long have this been going on?"

"Since he was 13," I answer for him.

"We notified your mum, she's coming back tomorrow. Thank you for coming in you can go now," The officer opened the door for us, "Officer McNaley will take you back"

A women with brown hair, pulled back into a ponytail comes in, "Hi, you ready?"

"Yeah"

The lady drove us back to Luke's house and left. I helped Luke pack some clothes before going to my house, "Do you wanna sleep in the guest room or..."

"I'll sleep in the guest room," He put the suit case in my car.

"Oh, okay," Dammit.