Chapter 16- Friends?

Luke's POV*
I was awoken by someone playing around with my ears, opening my eyes I saw Michael.

"Morning kitten," Michael says, placing a kiss on the side of my head.

"Morning Mikey," I snuggle against him and we stayed like that for a while.

I wish it was like this every-, "BOYS TIME FOR SCHOOL!!!"

He groaned, "Lukey lets ditch"

"We had the conversation last time, I don't want to," I roll out of his bed.

"Luuuuke," He was about grab my hand but I was already at the door and he fell off the bed face first.

"PFTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I bursted out laughing. I was laughing so much my stomach hurt and I fell over.

"Don't laugh at me," Michael pouted, he walk over to me on his knees and tickle my sides, "Say I'm sorry"

"Never!" I giggled.

"Say Michael is so sexy," He tickling my neck.

I gave in, "Mi-Michael is s-so se-sexy"

"BOYS HURRY UP!" We got up and got ready. Michael wore a red flannel with the word IDIOT on the back and black skinny jeans. I was wearing a band tee and black skinny jeans.

Michael's POV*
"Hey Ash," I walk up to him with Luke by my side.

He slams the locker, "So now you talk to me?"

"What are you talking about?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Ever since you started hanging out with him you've been ignoring me," He pointed to Luke and walked over to Calum and his friends.

I look back at Luke and see him looking down at his feet, "I understand if want to break up with me"

"What? Why? He's just... I don't know," I sigh in frustration, "Come on, let's get to class"

A/N: sorry it's another crappy chapter. I have this really big project I have to do in school so it's really stressing me out. I'm really sorry it's ANOTHER short chapter.