Chapter 19- Good or Bad Day?

Tomorrow is the last day of school. I'M NEVER GOING TO HAVE SCHOOL EVER AGAIN! Fuck yeah!

I get changed and head downstairs for breakfast. My mum always does something special for me when it's the last week of school. I looked at my plate and saw it was a pizza cake. It was literally pizza stacked on top of each other.

"THANKYOULTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!" I ran over to her and gave her a tight hug.

"As much as love your hugs, you're crushing my lungs honey," She wheezed.

"Sorry" I let go of her.

I quickly got to the buses and sat with Luke, like always, "Hi Lukey"

"Hey," He gave me a small smile.

I immediately notice something's wrong, "What's wrong?"

"My dad broke out of jail," He says barely audible and I almost faint.

"What!? How?" I brought him closer to me and hugged him.

"I don't know"

"I promise you that he will never hurt you ever again," I sealed the promise with a kiss.

I will make sure he will never be hurt by anyone no matter what. Even if it's the last thing I do.

~*~

So far I have kept my promise, I got Drew and his buddies expelled for beating up Luke. Vengeance is mine!!! They won't be bothering him for a looooooooong time.

Luke's POV*
When I got home from school, I saw a piece of paper folded up, stuck on the door. At first, I thought it was Michael until I read it,

I'm coming for you
-A.H

A/N: Sorry, filler chapter.