Chapter 6- Fight

"Has anyone seen a short kid, blonde, wears a grey beanie all the time?" I go around asking people, but no one knew where Luke was.

I run around asking more people, but nothing. I started panicking, what was he gonna do to Luke? Where is he? Where's Ashton?! Right, I ran out the door before he could say anything.

"MICHAEL!" I turn around and see Ashton running down the hall, then tripping over his own feet.

"Smooth Ash," I laughed but it died as quickly as it came.

"Do you want to know about Luke or not?" He said with a serious tone, "I over heard Brittany saying that Drew was going to beat up a kid in 11th grade"

Ashton yanked in my arm and lead me down the 11th grade pod area. There was a bunch of yelling, "FIGHT! FIGHT!! FIGHT!!!"

A crowd was forming around whoever is in there, I'm just gonna hope it isn't Drew and Luke. We tried getting to the front but they kept on pushing us back. I am never going to a concert.

Everyone gasped, "Oh my god!"

"I knew it!"

"Die already freak"

I finally get up to the front, Ashton got trampled on the way to the front. When I finally got up to the front, Luke was lying on the ground trying to back away, failing miserably. Drew was still beating the shit out of him unconscious. He finally moved out of the way and I saw Luke with a busted lip, bruises almost everywhere, and a black eye, but then I saw it. 2 grey cat ears and tail.

I couldn't take it anymore, "Hey! Get off of him!" I punched Drew in the nose and carried (dragged) him out of there.

Surprisingly he was really light, maybe like 115 lbs? Ashton helped me into his car that he just got yesterday. He drove to my house and wanted to stay, but I told him that I could handle it myself. After 10 minutes he finally agreed and said he'll cover for me.

"I'll drop by after school. Good luck," Ashton drove out of the driveway.

I cleaned up his lip and rolled up the sleeves to check for anything else. There was red marks on his wrist, at least 10 on each wrist. Why would he do this? He started waking up and I pulled it backed down.

Luke's POV (gasp!)*
"FIGHT! FIGHT!! FIGHT!!!" Everyone was chanting it.

What did I ever do wrong? Tears started coming down.

"Shut up mute freak," he yanked my beanie off and I cried even harder.

"Die already, freak"

His fist came down at my eye before I blacked out.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I felt my sleeve tugged down, my eyes shot open, "Oh, you're awake"

I looked around it wasn't my room. I turned to the person next to me, I start panicking. He looked really familiar. Michael?

"Are you okay?" He came closer to me put I backed away.

No, I'm not okay.

Michael looked hurt, "I promise I won't hurt you, I just want to help" He stood up and walked out the room.

I sobbed into my hands, no one keeps their promises. I knew he would leave me, everyone does in the end.

The door swung open, "Oh my god, whats wrong?" Michael ran over to me wrapping his arms around me, setting something next to me.

I look up and see a whiteboard and marker. Still sobbing, I shakily write on it,

You don't hate me?

"Why would I hate you?" Michael stroked my cat ears.

I took the whiteboard back, Because I'm a hybrid mute freak

His eyes ran through the board, "I don't hate you because of that. I think you're adorable"

>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<

A/N: if you're confused the italics is Luke writing on the whiteboard.