Chapter 3- Feelings

"So your mum kicked him out?" Ashton asks.

I close my locker, "Yup, is it bad I'm happy about it?"

"No," he chuckles, "Hide meh!" Ashton runs around and hides behind me.

Sometimes I question why I'm still friends with him. I turn around and see Calum walk over.

"Hey, are you Ashton?" The first thing I notice is he's really tall.

I push Ashton out from behind me into Calum, "Uh-uhh umm hi?"

"I'm Calum your new tutor! Meet at the library after school," Calum smiles and goes back to his friends (Cal, Mikey & Ash are on their last year at school).

I turn back to Ashton, "When were you going to tell me you needed a tutor? I could've been your tutor!" His mouth was still hanging open.

He laughs, "I love you like a brother and everything, but I've seen your grades"

"Shut up, Irwin," I slap his arm, "What class is he helping you in?"

"Math, I'm kinda glad I'm failing that class," He smiles.

I wiggle my eyebrows, "Ooooo, someone's gotta crush on-" Ashton covered my mouth with his hand.

"Shut up!" He squeals like a school girl. The bell rung and everybody headed to class.

I wave to Ashton, "See you later Ash" We only had 3 classes together.

"Bye"

Wait... I have class with Luke! Why do I feel so happy around him? When I walk in, I immediately frown. Drew was sitting with Luke. I wanted to sit with him! Oh my gawd I sound like a 3 year old.

"Michael, please sit down," The teacher instructed.

I find a seat in front of Drew, normally I would sit anywhere away from him but it was the only seat left. The teacher started talking about the project before letting us actually do it.

I walk over to Luke, "Hi"

*Silence*

"Luke?" Why isn't he "talking"?

*Silence*

"You know he isn't going to say anything, right? He's a little mute freak" Drew walks over.

I stand up, "You know nothing about him!"

"Yeah? Do you know any anything about him?" He crosses his arms, I stay silent.

I turn around and see Luke on the verge of tears and Drew laughs, "You're gonna cry about it Mute?"

A tear slips from his eyes, running down his cheek. Luke stands up and leaves the room without the teacher noticing. Drew walks back to his partner laughing, which was Brittany, school's most "popular" girl, what a huge mistake the teacher made, considering the fact they were dating.

I decide on looking for Luke, "Mrs. Merry can I use the bathroom?"

"Can you?" She jokes, "Okay, take the hall pass" she hands the pass and continues on with grading.

I would probably going to take a long time to find him, so I left the pass on her desk, where she can't see it. I walk around the school trying to find him. I stop suddenly on my heals, there was sniffling coming from one of the bathrooms.

I walk in and see the bathroom empty. I look at the bottom of the stall and see a pair of black Vans sticking out from the stalls.

"Luke? I know you're in there, let me in," I knock on the stall.

He stays silent except for the sniffling. I pretend to leave by walking out to the entrance of the guys bathroom. The stall door finally creaks open, Luke goes full on sob, it broke my heart into a million pieces. I know I just met him, but it breaks my heart hearing anyone cry, unless I hate them.

I walk back in, "I knew you were in there" He was hugging his knees to his chest and burying his face into his knees, sitting on the floor.

When he heard me, Luke looked up with fear in his eyes. He quickly stood up and went for the stall, again. I sprinted over, "You're not getting rid of me that easily" I push the stall door back open.

He walks out of the bathrooms still obviously crying and the bell rung. Back to square, where I started, as I stand here broken hearted

A/N: Heyy, see what I did there⬆️😏

I decided to post new chapters every Tuesday and Fridays (Maybe Thursdays too)!