Chapter 10- Yes?

"So ..." I start fiddling with the hem of my shirt.

He doesn't like me I knew it, "Luke?"

I look up at him and him and saw that his eyes were closed, he fell asleep. I tucked him into the bed and laid next to him wrapping my arms around him, playing with one of his hair strand. I kissed his forehead, hopefully he isn't awake, my eyes started to feel heavy.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I felt someone fiddling with my hand, "Luke?"

I look over at Luke and see him type on his phone, Sorry I woke you up

"Its okay, can we talk?" We sit up.

He looks down at his hands but nods, "Um I really like you, more than friends and I know I just met you a couple days ago. You're adorable, sweet, selfless and I don't care if you're a hybrid. Will you go out with me?"

His eyes widen in shock, You want to go out? With me?

I nod, "Yeah"

Okay, A real smile actual smile.

"D-Do you wanna go on a date tonight?" I stutter.

He nods and his smile grew wider. Where should I take him? The beach? No. The movies!

"The movie theater?" I held his hand.

Okay, I put my arms around him and he rests his head on my neck.

"Luke? Sweetie, are you home?" A female voice called from downstairs.

He pulled me downstairs with me, Hi mum

A women with blonde hair and cat ears and tail was standing in the kitchen, with her back facing towards us. She turned around and saw me, "Oo is this your new boyfriend you keep blabbing about? He's so adorable and I love-"

MUM! I could see the blood rise up to hid face and me laughing.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Hemmings," I held my hand out shaking hers.

"Nice to meet you too Michael, please call Liz," She smiles, "Are you 2 going on a date?"

"Yeah, we were just heading out for the movies," I smile at the thought.

"Can I talk to Michael? Alone?" His mum asks, he nods and takes his beanie before waiting outside.

I put my hands in my pockets, "So what do you wanna talk to me about?"

"Luke's very ... fragile. He use to get bullied a lot for being gay and now the whole school knows he's a hybrid. I'm not sure if he told you this already, but Luke has depression and anorexia. Please take care of him," Shock filled me. He has anorexia AND depression?

I nod my head, "I promise I will" I walk out the door.

"Sorry it so long," I held his hand.

Its fine

We got into the cab and got to the theaters. I wanted to watch Ouija and he never saw the trailer so he agreed. Hehehe.

I bought the tickets and some popcorn. Through out the movie it was either Luke hiding behind the popcorn or into my shoulder. That's when I realized he didn't eat any of the popcorn, I have to talk to him later. I wrap my arms around him, walking out the theaters, "The movie wasn't that bad"

Yes it was, He rests his head on my shoulder.

"Whatever"

The cab ride was silent but at least the radio was on. We got out the car and walked up the front stairs, almost exactly in the movies, we stand there in silence until I leaned in and kissed him right then and there. I could tell he was shocked at first, but then he kissed back. It might sound cliche but it felt like sparks were flying. 

"Awww," I pull away and look over to the window and see Liz peeking out from the curtains making us blush.

"Well um see you later, Lukey" I peck his lips one more time before waving bye to him.

A/N: aww a little Muke fluff :3

I just watched Mean Girls and I now see why Luke loves it.

I feel like the story is kinda rushing, please to tell if it is.

-Emily
Xx