Epilogue 3 (Finale)

A/N: This Is Gospel by: Panic! At The Disco⬆️

Making another epilogue, teehee.

A Ton of Years Later...
I was driving to hospital near where me and Luke lived. Well, where I live.

A lot of things happened since Zoe's wedding. Joe finally got married and both, Zoe and Joe, got/had kids. But a couple months later, Luke got diagnosed with cancer... I've been to the hospital every single day to see him, the kids did visit him, but only on weekends. Calum and Ashton visits too, but they're really busy so it's sometimes rare to see them come.

I snap back into reality and realize I made it to the hospital all ready. I get out of my car and walk inside to Luke's room, B182. He asked if there was a room B182 free where he can stay, he reads waay too many fan-fics in his free time.

The door was slightly cracked open, I pushed the door open quietly just in case he was sleeping. There he was laying on the bed in his hospital gown, his hair flat like 2011 Luke and the beautiful face I fell in love with, on his iPhone 20.

"Morning Lukey," I smiled and walked over to him, kissing him on his forehead.

He frowned and pointed to his lips, "You missed"

I chuckled softly and gave him a kiss on the lips, "Better?" He smiled back and nodded yes.

We talked for a while before slowly everyone coincidentally shows up. We all talk like if Luke wasn't in a hospital, the band was still a band and we were all 18 again.

That was until the heart monitor was beeping slowly and Luke was practically struggling to speak. By then everybody stopped talking. It hurts so much to see him in pain.

"It's okay Luke. You don't have to stay longer, if it causes you pain. You can let it go," I smiled but tears were coming down and I was trying to hold back a sob.

Zoe and Joe were crying hugging each other and Calum was comforting Ashton which he was crying hysterically.

"Let it go, let it go. Can't hold it back anymore," He struggled to sing even though his voice still sounded like he was 18.

"I love you so much," I kiss him one last time.

"I love you too..." Then the heart monitor went-
*beeeep*___________________

|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|

A/N: ahem *holds out cards* I would to thank all of you who read this fanfic. This is my last chapter but I will have a real thank you chapter, not this tiny one.

Until next byyye
-Emily
Xx