Chapter 22- Somewhere In The Future

A/N: I think this is how a wedding goes, not 100% sure

"Luke, do you take Michael as your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest said.

I smiled wide, "I do"

"Michael, do you take Luke as your lawfully wedded husband?" He repeated but switched it around.

"I do" He held my hand up to his lips and kissed it.

"You may now-" Michael grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me into a kiss. I was surprised but of course kissed back.

Michael told me everything that happened after the incident. I was driving home from getting pizza and some drunk driver crashed into me.

The wedding was big. Anybody could come, the fans were invited as well, as long as they have 1 band merch, fan account or gone to the concerts. So there were a lot of fans in the audience, it was at a stadium Mikey proposed to me. Michael proposed to me 6 months ago, 2 years after I woke up.

*Flashback*
"Michael, where are you? We're on in 5 minutes!" I was looking around for him backstage.

"Luke!" I turned around expecting Michael but saw Calum running up to me, "Michael had something important come up so its just us 3"

I frown slightly, "Oh, well let's start then"

"Cheer up mate! It might actually be fun," He pulled me over to to get our guitar and bass.

"Yeah. Fun," I muttered.

"We're on in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1"

We all walked out on stage to our spot, "Hey guys how are you doing tonight!?"

The crowd screamed in response.

"We're really sorry but Mikey couldn't make it tonight. He had something important to do," Ashton spoke into the mic.

The crowd let out an aww but was still excited for the performance.

I was suppose to sing Michael's solo in Don't Stop and the beginning of Good Girls.

"Ou got all eyes on you and you know it, know," I was about to sing the solo when I heard a voice sing it instead.

"Every day it's the same love and games that you play. Back and forth, round and round, kinda like it this way," I turn around and see Michael wearing a band tee and black jeans with 1 hand behind his back and the other holding the mic. We all stopped playing our instruments.

"Lucas Robert Hemmings, it's been an honor to be your boyfriend but I don't we want to be your boyfriend anymore," I felt my heart stop and the crowd gasp

He continues on, "But, BUT, I want to be your husband and you to be mine. I loved you since the day I first met you even though we wanted to kill each other. I didn't know if I liked girls or guys at that time so I kept it in. Luke, will you marry me forever-ever?" He pulled out a box with a ring

I had tears running down my face and my hand covering my mouth, "Yes! YES, OF COURSE! I love you so much" I held out my hand and he slid the ring onto my ring finger.

The words FOREVER-EVER. was engraved in mine and FOREVER-EVER? engraved in his.
*Flashback Ends*

We were slow dancing together at the after party to one of our songs, acoustic version of Long Way Home.

"You know, I love you right?" Michael asked.

"Is that even a question? Of course I do," we both leaned in and kissed.

Time really passes by when you have fun. It feels like just yesterday we just met.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

A/N: THE WEDDING IS HERE