Chapter 8- Welcome Back To Hell

A/N: Luke has an app on his phone when he types a word it reads it out (it has an Australian accent).

"You don't have to go, Luke. We're already 2 hours late," Michael says from the living room.

I want to go, don't you want to graduate? I typed on my phone.

"Are you sure? I want to be beside you, I only have 1 class with you!" He whines.

I typed on my phone again, Yes, I'm sure. Can we please go, now?

He sighs in defeat, "Fine, wait I'll be right back. I just need to hide someth- I MEAN um find my phone" Michael said, quickly hiding his phone behind his back.

Before I got out the door I get a text message from ... my dad,

*Where the fuck are you?

When you get back, you're going to wish you never disobey me!*

Michael came down the stairs skipping, I shoved my phone back into my pocket and walk to the school with Michael. We talked, well Michael talked and I listened, the whole way there. Ever since yesterday, I began trusting him more. When we got to the school, I was slightly disappointed. I wave to him and he said good bye and headed to our classes.

I walk down to the 11th grade area, it was empty until I turned at a corner and bumped into someone, knocking my stuff onto the ground.

"Watch it, loser. Oh, its the hybrid mute freak," Drew kicked my stuff away, flicking at my ears.

I picked up my stuff and head to class avoiding him. All day during class, everyone called me names or threw paper balls at me. Even the teachers looked at me with disgust. I really wish I listened to Michael and stayed at his house.

The bell rung signaling, that my next class would be lunch, getting my lunch box that my mum, made me. I sat alone at the lunch table playing on my phone, eating nothing. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw someone walk over.

"Is this seat taken?" I shook my head and look up and see Calum, "I'm suppose to be in class right now so I have to make this quick. Can we forget about the past? I want to be friends again"

Me and Calum used to be best friends well only friend, we dated at the beginning of 8th grade. 9th grade, he found out I was a hybrid, Calum thought it was weird. He dumped me and stopped talking to me, I loved him, so it really crushed me that he started to ignore me.

I shrugged, You ignore me for 4 years and now you want to talk to me? I get up and throw all my food away.

"Luke, one last chance," He took my wrist. The moment I wince, I wish I didn't, "Please tell me you're not doing it again"

Calum was the only one who knew I had anorexia and um depression. He took me into one of the janitor closets. Once he closed the door and turned the lights on, Calum rolled up my sleeves and gasped.

"Luke, why?" Calum hugged me and I cried into his shoulder, like how I used too.

I shakily type on my phone, I don't know

The bell rung and Calum pulled back, "Are you going to be okay? I mean, you know what I mean"

I nod, Yeah, you can go. I want to be alone

He gave me one more hug, "Are we good? And please don't do it again" I nod and let go, he left and I stand there for another few minutes before getting out.

I open the door and bump into someone again, "Get him, we're alone" That someone was Drew and his "crew", Alex, Victor and Jackson. I tried screaming or making any noise, but someone covered my mouth.

"Shut up," Drew held my arms behind my back.

Tears threatens to spill,they take me behind the school, "Remember the old times, Lukey?"

A/N: I'M SORRY DON'T KILL MEH

-Emily
Xx