Chapter 21- Waking Up

A/N: Double update!! Even tho it's kinda late where I live.

I opened my eyes and was immediately blinded by lights. There was a constant beeping noise, heart monitor. I was about to sit up when I felt a shooting pain in my leg and cursed. I had a cast on my leg.

Someone to side of me groaned, "Luke?" Mikey.

"LUKE?!" He smiled so big and gave me hug, which hurts like hell but I missed him.

He let go and I noticed that he had bags under his eyes and looked like he cried recently, "I missed you so much!"

"What happened?" I rub the tiredness from my eyes.

"You've been in a coma for 3 months. The fans missed you, so did Ash and Cal," He held my hand.

"Fans? What are you talking about?" I raise my eyebrows in confusion.

"You know, we're in a band called 5 Seconds of Summer with Ashton and Calum. We started dating last year. You don't remember anything?" Worry started seeping into his beautiful green eyes.

I shook my head, no.

"All I remember is that I'm a hybrid, suicidal, abused, bullied and dating you," Was it all just a dream?

"Luke, that never happened. See?" He held his phone out and saw myself in the reflection. I looked normal, no cat ears, no tail, no scars on my wrist, no bruises.

"I'm going to get the doctor, I'll be right back," He let go and walked out the door.

Was it all a dream? The past 3 months wasted. I groaned in frustration and laid back. A couple minutes later the doctor came in with Michael. His name tag read, Dr. Biersack. I almost bursted out laughing but contained it.

"Hello Luke, good to see you awake. How do you feel?" He looked down at his clipboard.

"Good but, I can't remember anything but my name and other people's names," I admitted.

"When people are in comas they sometimes do lose their memory. It'll come back in a couple days. Just get some rest, you can leave in 5 days tops," And with that he left.

"Yay! You can go home by this week!" He gave me some of my stuff including my phone.

I unlocked it and saw a photo of me Michael, Ashton and Calum on a stage smiling, "So we're really in a band?"

"Yeah, but let's focus on us for now I can help you remember later," He laid on my hospital bed and I scooted over.

"You do remember us, do you?" He looked at me.

"Of course I do, even in my coma dreams we were dating," I blushed.

"Oh really now?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes at him, "Whatever, shut up"

"I love you so much," I kissed him.

He kissed back, "I love you too, forever-ever?"

"Forever-ever" I guess this is the only thing that actually happened, maybe forever-ever will be our always.

A/N: hehe😈

Thank you so much for 11K reads and 500 votes. You guys are amazing! I'll post the epilogue soon so until then! :)