Chapter 9- Ditching For Him

A/N: Does anybody else have no school today?

Jackson takes a rope from his pocket, and tie it around my wrist, making me wince, and my ankle. He pushed me down onto my knees, making me whimper. All of them circle around me like vultures, smirking. They all took turns throwing punches, tears beginning to flood my eyes.

I shook my head with plead in my eyes, they all continue for minutes but it felt like hours. Alex and Victor pulled on both of my cat ears and Jackson stepped on my tail. Drew whispers into my ear, "Michael doesn't love you, he's just being nice out of pity. Its all pity, you belong in a animal shelter" They leave but spit down on me. I didn't care anymore, I let all the tears out.

I'm fucking stuck here, I can't untie myself. That's when I heard footsteps, "Luke!"

I look back up and saw Ashton. He runs over and unties me, I sobbed into his shoulder.

"Do you want to come back to Michael's place? I'll go get him!" He asks.

I shook my head, I'm already in trouble with my dad. Plus he's at work, Can you just drop me off at my place?

He nods and I stand up but almost falls down. He offers to carry me, but I refused so he slung me over like sack of potatoes, Put me down this instance!

He chuckled and continued walking to the car. I told him where I lived on my phone and he drove to my place. Ashton walked me in and stopped the bleeding from my lips, I told him I wanted to be alone. He agreed but told me he would get Michael to drop by.

I really like Michael, but I doubt he likes me back. Everyone leaves me in the end, even Calum did and we were dating.

Michael's POV*
I waved to Luke and went to class.

"Oh how nice of you join us Mr. Clifford," The teacher said.

I rolled my eyes and sat down. Someone taped me from behind and I turn around, I never saw this kid before, "What"

"Is it true that 11th grader is a hybrid?" He says hybrid with disgust. I want to fucking snap his neck.

"Fuck off, what do you have against hybrids anyways?" I say with annoyance in my voice.

"They're horrible, failed experiments," I was about to kill that son of a bitch when the bell rung.

I packed up and head to next class which I had Ashton with. I look around and didn't see him he's like the first one here. Class started and 15 mins later Ashton comes in and sits next to me.

He gave me a crumpled piece of paper,

*I had gym and I bumped into Luke, he wanted to go home early so I dropped him off

Oh, okay*

I was kinda upset he didn't tell me first, but at least he's safe at home. I fell asleep the whole class the entire class period, until Ashton wakes me up at the end of class. I slept through most of my classes. The last bell rang, I got my stuff and ran out the school to Luke's house, Ashton told me where he lived. I only run for 3 reasons, Luke, pizza and Will Smith.

By the time I got there, I was about to collapse, god I need to exercise. I knock on the door, no one answered and the door was unlocked so I open it and walk in.

"Hello? Luke?" I walk up the stairs and heard crying from one of the bedrooms, I open the door.

Luke was in the corner curled up in a ball, with his tail wrapped around him and his little cat ears flattened on his head. I immediately run over and try to calm him down, "What happened?"

I wrap my arms around him, while he was crying, "Please tell me, Luke"

He didn't stop crying but he lift his head up and I started to feel tears brimming my eyes. His lip was bleeding, a bruise on his cheek and his right eye were swollen.

"Is it anywhere else?" Hoping I was wrong.

Luke lifted up his shirt and there was bruises basically everywhere and you could see his rib cage, "Who did this? It was Drew wasn't it"

He nodded and cried into my shoulder, after a few minutes he calmed down. I told him I would be right back, I walk downstairs to find an ice pack. Luckily I found one, I go back and see Luke in the same position but on the bed.

I gave him the ice pack, he leans on my shoulder, sniffling. This is my only chance.

"Luke, I really like you. I know we just met this week but every time I see you, my heart melts. So will you go out with me?"

A/N: The question had been finally ask.

Took you long enough, Michael.

Who else wants to murder Drew and his friends? *Raises both hands*

-Emily
Xx