Chapter 4- At The Library

I gave in, I really wanted to update. I think I'm gonna change it to every Tuesday and Thursday.
------------------------------
Ashton's POV*
I walk into the library, waiting for Calum. Oh my gods, I'm having a a study date with him! I really like him, he probably doesn't even want to be my tutor. The teachers probably made him do it. I start picking at my bracelets.

"Hey!" I look up and see Calum walk over. The librarian shushes him, but he just rolls his eyes.

I wave at him, "Hi"

"So you're failing math?" He asks.

"Uh yeah, not exactly my strongest subject," I rub the back of my neck, opening the textbook with my free hand.

"Do you wanna skip the 1st day?" He closes the book.

I stare wide eye at him, "I-I uh really ne-never skipped anything be-before. Plus, I d-don't want to fail this cl-class" I normally don't stutter so much, but this boy gives me the butterflies.

"Well, there's a first time for everything. Come on, let's go to Starbucks or something," He hands me my text book.

I hesitated, "My mum's gonna kill me for skipping my tutor lesson"

"What she doesn't know won't hurt, right?" He smirks.

"I guess," I sigh in defeat.

"Yes!" Calum did a little victory dance.

We pack up and head out when I realize I don't have a car, mum was suppose to pick me up 5 and its 2:45, "Wait, I don't have a car"

"No problem, we can take my car. What time do you need to go home?" Calum asks.

"Five o' clock," We walk to his car, I text my mum that Calum would drop me off after lessons.

He drives to a Starbucks near the school.

"So are you dating anyone?" I almost spit my Starbucks out.

"What?" I wipe my mouth with a napkin.

He looks down at his drink, "Are you dating anyone?"

"Oh umm no"

We talked for two hours before actually realizing it was 5:30. He was really funny and sweet, "Shoot, it 5:30"

"Oh," I think there's something wrong with my hearing or he actually sounded disappointed.

The car ride was pretty short since I only live 5 minutes away, it took us 10 minutes because Calum didn't know where I lived. He also had great taste in music. The car constantly blasted of Green Day, Blink 183, Sleeping With Sirens or All Time Low.

I was disappointed when we reached my house, "This is the right house, right?"

"Yeah," I unbuckle my seatbelt and open the car door, "Bye Calum, see you next week"

"Bye Ash," he waves.

I blushed so hard at the nickname, I probably looked like a tomato. The car drives out of the driveway, I watch the car until I couldn't see it anymore. Grinning like an idiot, I walk in and see mum cooking.

"Hi, mum. Sorry I'm late we lost track of time," I walk over and sit on the counter, finishing my other homework.

She hands me a plate of spaghetti, "Its okay sweetie, here eat this"

"Yes! Spaghetti!" I smile even larger.

"So how was your date?" She asks.

I almost spit a meatball out, "What do you mean?"

"I saw you at Starbucks with that guy," She smirks.

"He's not my boyfriend mum. We're just friends not even of we're that, plus he doesn't even like me," I frown.

She laughs at that, "He doesn't like you? Did you see the way he looked at you? It was like the heart eyes emoji"

"Wait, you're not mad?" I question.

"No, but next time actually study," she says and leaves.

I finish my dinner and walk upstairs taking a hot shower. I dried myself and changed into pajama pants, and brushed my teeth. It was pretty late so I went to sleep. This is the best day. Ever.

A/N: Awww Cashton <3! I hope you like this chapter.