Chapter 18- Happily Ever After?

A/N: I swear Luke is trying to kill us all with cuteness overload⬆️...

*5 days later*
"Ashton I'm really sorry I really am," I apologize. Its been a couple days since I've seen him.

He turns around and I almost choked on my own spit, "When did you get tattoos?!!?! AND a nose piercing?!?!?!! You look like Andy Biersack from Black Veil Brides with brown hair but not as hot"

"First of all, I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that. Second I got them 3 days ago. And third, it's okay I forgive you. You were just trying to help Luke, I get it," Ashton smiles at me.

"Yay! Buddies!" I give him a hug in the middle of the hallway, "Do you wanna come over to my house later? Luke is coming and you can bring Calum if you want"

"Okay I'll ask him later. Come on let's get to class," he says as we walk to our last class.

~*~

"WHOOOAA DOES HE KNOOOW?!?!!!" I sing (scream) in the car with Luke, driving back to my house. Calum and Ashton were talking with each other in the backseat.

At the end of the song Luke slightly frowns, "I miss One Direction"

"Don't we all? You know, Louis, Harry, Liam and Niall should quit 1D and make a new band called One Direction 2.0," I say trying to cheer him up and hear him laugh a little.

I drive the car up to the driveway and parked it. We all went inside, Cal-Pal and Ash were practically making out on the couch and I face planted on the couch.

"Michael," I hear Luke, while poking me.

"What?" I turn my head to face him and gave him a quick peck. He blushed and looked down, I love his awkwardness, 6ft 4in. of adorableness and awkwardness.

"Do you wanna watch something?" He put on the cutest puppy dog face.

"Okay," I sat up straight and cleared my throat, "Maybe calm down on the PDA guys"

They stopped kissing and blushed hard. We ended up watching Once Upon A Time Season 4 with Frozen. We were all cuddled up together sharing one blanket on the couch. Luke and Ashton were basically fangirling. I don't get why they like that movie so much, it's like they can't...

let it go.

Luke was sleeping over tonight so when Cashton left, me and Luke went to my bed and cuddled for a bit. We laid there for a little bit while listening to music playing quietly in the background and me playing around with his little cute cat ears. It was getting really late.

"You sleepy?" I asked.

"No I'm not *yawn* sleepy," His eyelids started to droop a little.

"Sure you aren't. Get some sleep, tomorrow's graduation, okay? Well for me anyways, you still got one more year," I wrap my arms around his waist.

"Okay, good night Mikey. I love you, forever and ever?" He looked at me.

"Forever and ever"