4.2

Su Yang was a little dizzy by the three words "estrus" in the mouth of the system. What the hell is this! !

    The system said: "These ancient monsters always have some unknown quirks, and some people say that their gluttony is not extremely gluttonous, but it is the same truth."

    "..." Su Yang said angrily: "Where is the same?!

    "This is the only strange beast in the world. Who knows that his maturity period is tens of thousands of years, but it happened to be touched by you. I can only blame you for your luck."

    Although it sounds reasonable, Su Yang still heard the thick perfunctory meaning.

    With a cowardly ghost in his mouth, Qiongqi slammed his huge scarlet wings, and blew a violent hurricane. The whole Hell was stirred into chaos, which can be called howling ghosts and wolves. When the hurricane subsides, from there a beast and a ghost have disappeared.

    The ghost messengers hurriedly maintained order and arrested the escaped evil spirits. Amidst the chaos, the ghost messenger asked: "Just now the Lord took away a little ghost, do you know who is it?"

The ghost messengers hurriedly checked and found out that within these eighteen layers of hell, the only ghost missing is Liu Ximing.

    Su Yang hadn't even figured it out that the pot he was carrying would still fall on his shoulders after all.

    =========

    But it said that Su Yang was held by the ancient fierce beast. He didn't know where he was being carried to. The breath of the opponent sprayed on him, setting off a hot blast of hot wind, comparable to the scorching temperature of a volcanic crater.

    He always had a temperament of not wanting to suffer. He immediately slapped Qiongqi's nose and said loudly: "Hey, you let me go down, let me go down!"

    "Hoo-" Qiongqi let out a low whistle from his throat. Su Yang was shocked by the deep sound wave, buzzing like a drunk, he was dizzy, and was thrown down by Qiongqi from the sky, falling straight down at an extremely fast speed.

    At that moment, what he was thinking in his heart was-damn you really let go! !

    "Roar--"

There was another high-pitched roar, Su Yang landed on a sturdy body, the crimson wings flapping on both sides were really powerful and domineering, Su Yang was unconsciously attracted to the line of sight, and only realized after a daze that he landed on the back of Qiongqi.

    It turned out that he didn't throw himself out, but took him away in another way.

    Su Yang lay on his back, clutching Qiongqi's black and shiny fur, trying to maintain his balance in the fast flight, and asked loudly, "Hey! Where are you taking me?!"

    Qiongqi roared lowly. But didn't answer his question, just speed up again, the action is full of urgency and excitement.

    Su Yang buried his head on its soft back. For some reason, he couldn't afford to guard against this fierce beast. He always felt that it would not hurt him. This idea was not only inexplicable, but also groundless.

    His thoughts were flying in his mind, but in fact it only took a few breaths before he landed.

Su Yang has heard from the ghost brother that it is rumored that the ghost king’s temple is in the eighteenth hell, surrounded by the river of Baili Wang, and thousands of flowers on the other side of the river. In full bloom, the bloody haze covered the entire sky, and even the ghost and crow did not dare to stay for a while.