7.10

In order to prove that he was really not afraid of zombies, Su Yang plucked up the courage and pushed the car door violently. His speed was too fast. Gu Ziyan couldn't stop him for a while and saw the little zombie jump out of the car.

    The magic is that since he got out of the car, the group of zombies who were still agitated all quieted down. It can be said to be as quiet as a chicken. They brushed the ground and stood motionless in the direction of Su Yang. Those scariest things in haunted houses in the world can't even be compared to their strange shapes and appearances. It was so scary that a certain zombie king quickly covered his eyes and finally resisted screaming.

    Such ugly zombies! He really doesn't even have the desire to fight against them!

    But to maintain his dignity as a man, he couldn't lose face in front of Gu Ziyan.

    Su Yang calmed down forcibly. He thought that according to the setting of this world, he should be able to control them, but no one knew the specific method, and he had not tried it.

    He was hesitating.

Gu Ziyan had already followed to get out of the car, took him into his arms from behind, and said, "Making you do it, how can I be willing to let Xia Xia touch such a dirty thing."

Hearing what he said, Su Yang heaved a sigh of relief. He touched his conscience to ensure that these seven-level and eight-level zombies were really weak and scumbags in his eyes, and could be killed casually, but he really didn't want to look at them even more!

    Those zombies seemed to sense the existence of other people and began to restless again, and slowly marched towards the two of them.

Su Yang was waiting to say something. But Gu Ziyan had already taken him to a nearby high platform about two meters high.

    At this time the morning sun has risen, and the brilliant morning light is sprinkled on this land. Zombies are not afraid of the sun’s rays, but their eyesight will be relatively weakened. But even so, Su Yang can clearly see the black sky under the platform that a crushed piece of zombies is advancing.

    Gu Ziyan wasn't worried, but joked with interest: "This grand scene of the zombie besieged city is all because of you, the little zombie king."

    Blame me? Su Yang feels he's very innocent, because he really didn't do anything! What kind of special communication signal between zombies, he really doesn't know that kind of thing!

    Wait, wait-he suddenly remembered that he had some insomnia last night. When the man coaxed him in his ear: "Xia Xia sleeps well. When we enter the city center tomorrow, there will be countless zombie nuclei."

    He listened and naturally felt delighted, then fell asleep, and dreamed where Gu Ziyan gave him a variety of higher level nuclei core piled. It really was a happy scene wanting to make him tears ......

   Now to think, is it because he has been thinking about the zombies crystal core, so he unconsciously summoned these zombies? This possibility is really great.

    Su Yang stretched out his hand and pulled Gu Ziyan's sleeves, and said, "It seems, it seems that I did it."

    Gu Ziyan: "..."

    Su Yang admitted feeling wrong: "I kept thinking last night that there are countless crystal nuclei to eat."

    Gu Ziyan is completely speechless. This has to be investigated, and he has to blame himself, because he used the zombie crystal nucleus to coax the little zombie. He knows this little guy's gluttony, but he didn't expect him to treat the food to this obsession, to the point that he summoned so many zombies in subconscious.