3.10

Su Yang could vaguely perceive that Zhao Feng treated him better than before, perhaps because of guilt, perhaps to make up for it, or perhaps for other reasons. In short, besides contact with the outside world, other things are almost responsive.

    But he didn't dare to recreate it. Since he knew that Zhao Feng still had that person in his mind, he was just a substitute at best. There was only one original body, but there could be many substitutes. In this case, he was obviously at a disadvantage.

    But after this incident, he was not in a hurry. Since Zhao Feng was furious about Qiao Yang, didn’t he care about his signs? Although the destructive power of this “care” is huge, he is still alive.

    After all, a person's life is so long, it is possible to like a few people.

    Su Yang has a warm smile on his face, no one can see the slightest reluctance. He slowly put a handful of noodles into the boiling pot, and soon the noodles softened in the pot, he hurriedly used chopsticks to stir it to prevent the noodles from sticking together.

    "Xiao Qi, bring the tomatoes."

    "Oh!" Zhao Xiaoqi quickly handed him a plate of cut tomatoes.

    Su Yang put the tomato into the pot, then took out an egg in a straightforward manner, smashed it and poured it into the pot. He was wearing a white rabbit lace apron, his posture was elegant and casual, and he looked kind of peace and leisure at home.

    Zhao Xiaoqi pulled the corners of his clothes behind him, destroying the atmosphere and said, "Brother, the eggshell fell in."

    Su Yang frowned, "Nonsense, how did you see it when you are so short."

The short winter melon were unhappy, and pointed the two eggshells next to it and said: "There is a big missing piece here, it must have fallen into the pot!"

    Su Yang: "..." There is no way to refute it! !

    But in order to maintain the dignity of an adult, he stirred with chopsticks, and said, "You must be mistaken."

    Zhao Xiaoqi hummed, "I don't eat eggshells."

    Su Yang smiled slightly, "It wasn't for you originally." As he said, he added a few seasonings, and when the time was about to turn off the fire and covered the pot.

    "Let's eat the cook, this pot of noodles is for your eldest brother to eat."

    Zhao Xiaoqi still had a grudge about the day, and only mumbled when he heard the words.

    Su Yang knew that this little bun was terribly frightened by Zhao Feng, and even his knowledgeable person has a shadow, let alone a five-year-old child, so he had to touch Zhao Xiaoqi’s little head and said, "Don’t be this way, he cares about you very much."

    "But he treats you that way,"

Zhao Xiaoqi said frustratedly: "Didn't he like you? Why does he hurt you? I don't understand."

Su Yang smiled and said: "You are only a few. I know what he like or dislike."

    "I just know that he didn't live here before. He came back every day because you came. The teacher said that if you like someone, you want to be with him every day, so Zhao Feng must like you."

    Su Yang slapped his tongue. The foreign teachers are really open. He squatted in front of Zhao Xiaoqi and explained earnestly: "Your teacher is right, but there are many kinds of likes, like your big brother. It’s called asking but not being able to, so I retreat.”

    Seeing the confusion in his eyes, Su Yang explained: “In other words, he thinks that the person who is together every day is someone else, but he can’t get that person, so he chose me. For example, Xiao Qi wanted to go to the amusement park, but the amusement park ceased business that day, and you had to go to the zoo, but you didn’t really want to go to the zoo, but there was no other way to go, understand?”

    Zhao XiaoQi asked ignorantly: "Are you a zoo?"

    Su Yang nodded helplessly.

    Zhao Xiaoqi stepped forward and circled his neck, and solemnly said: "Then I don't like amusement parks, I will like zoos in the future."

    Su Yang picked him up and took a bite on his white cheek, "Brother doesn't hurt you."

    Zhao Xiaoqi said: "Brother, Zhao Feng doesn't like you. I like you. When I grow up, you will marry me, OK? OK?"

    Su Yang patted his little ass, and smiled: "If the hair doesn't grow up, I want to think about these and not. I have to study hard to understand, and I want to tune your brother. Wait at least another ten years."

    Zhao Feng walked in, handed the coat to the housekeeper, and asked: "What are you talking about, why wait ten years?"

Before Su Yang could say, Zhao Xiaoqi had already taken the lead in answering: "Brother Xu said, I can marry after ten It's him!"

    Zhao Feng wouldn't be angry because of the innocence of a five-year-old child, but Su Yang's maintenance of him really made him feel sore. He pulled Zhao Xiaoqi out of Su Yang's arms and said: "Dad have called and urged several times. The school has been in school for two weeks. You must go back to the U.S. for a few days, and there is no discussion."

Zhao Xiaoqi screamed in his hands, yelling, "I won't return to me." No, Zhao Feng, you bad guy, I hate you!!"

    "This time I can't help but you will be wayward."

    Zhao Feng dropped him casually, walked over to embrace Su Yang's waist, and kissed his cheek lightly a bit.

    "How was your day."

    Su Yang let him hold him, and said cleverly: "It's good. It won't be boring to be accompanied by Xiao Qi. We also made you a tomato and egg noodle together. You have to try it. "

    Although he didn't say it clearly, but Zhao Feng could hear it, he was actually pleading for Zhao Xiaoqi.

    He looked at Su Yang's obedient eyelashes, and after all he could not say the rejection, he had to say: "Okay, let me taste the taste of the noodles first, if it is delicious, I will spare him this time."

    Zhao Xiaoqi's flame of hope that had just ignited was extinguished in an instant, because he still remembered how rough the noodle making process was, and Zhao Feng was usually a man who was so angry with everyone.

    When Su Yang put the noodles in front of him, Zhao Feng looked at the strangely colored food, took a little stiff, is this thing really edible?

However, facing Su Yang's expectant expression, he couldn't ask any questions after all, so he had to put two pieces of noodles into the mouth.

    Su Yang clenched his fists and was a little nervous, but Zhao Xiaoqi swallowed his saliva and looked at Zhao Feng eagerly. Both of them were wearing white rabbit lace aprons, and the young and the big kept the same gestures, with  watery dark eyes revealed hope, and they looked so cute.

    Zhao Feng glanced at them, almost didn't choke, and quickly said: "Not bad, not bad."

    ——The smell of the horse is full of clouds! The cuteness is justice!

    The young and the big two happily high-five, and Su Yang said to Zhao Feng: “Since it’s good, let’s eat up all of them, let’s cook a pot!”

    Zhao Feng nodded and said, thinking, this is really called Eat Meng as a meal.

    When he swallowed hard and didn't know the taste of his food, Su Yang and Zhao Xiaoqi were enjoying the cook preparing a sumptuous meal.

    Suddenly, Zhao Feng had a meal, and slowly picked out a fingernail-sized egg shell from the bowl, his face turned black to the bottom of the pot, even if he could bear a bowl of unpalatable noodles, it did not mean that he could eat everything.

    "..." Su Yang tried to explain: "I heard that egg shells are very nutritious."

    Zhao Feng: "..."