5.2

However, the queen mother who came in a hurry was told to come another day, she was very dissatisfied. She had only two sons in her life, one became the emperor, and the other wanted to rebel and was exiled in the wild and became a free-minded prince.

    Although the palms and the backs of the hands are all fleshy, they were not in a close relationship. At the time the eldest son, Zong Huan was born, the emperor was disgusted of him because he thinks he's the reason the previous empress died. She was not in favor. If not for luck, she gave birth to a smart young son, Zong Xu because of whom she regain favor, which made her love the younger son far more than the elder son.

    Furthermore, since Zong Huan was not raised by her own side since childhood, it is better to say the intimacy with Zong Xu was hand-in-hand nurturing, and there is a lot of tenderness between mother and the child. Whenever these two are emperors, the rights of her queen mother are also completely different.

    Having said that, she also disagrees with Prince Wu's letting him assassinate the emperor. In other words, he was born in October when she was pregnant. Wanting to give birth to a dragon in the imperial palace is like walking through the gate of a ghost, but there is always a  feelings of blood ties.

    Thinking of this, she couldn't help chanting "Amitabha Buddha". Now that Prince Wu is sent out, she might be able to take this opportunity to call him back.

    =========

    Su Yang cried all the way, before reaching Chengqian Palace, his eyes were already red and swollen, he still choked in Zong Huan's arms, mourning about his lost male dignity.

    Zong Huan frowned and said, "You don't have to be afraid, the Queen Mother will not trouble you for the time being."

    He only made such a fuss when Su Yang was afraid of the Queen Mother and didn't want to meet her.

    Su Yang wiped the corners of his eyes with the back of his hand, and whimpered: "What does this have to do with the Queen Mother? I am not crying for her, I am crying for myself."

The tip of his nose was faintly pink, and he quivered as he spoke. The trembling, swollen peach-like corners of the eyes were still in tears. The dust on his cheeks had been washed away by his tears, revealing the white and tender cheeks, because of a lot of suffering, the words that were spoken were as weak as a cat. He just want to put person in his arms and comfort him, not wanting him to show such a sad look again.

    Zong Huan only felt that he was bewitched.

The people in the palace often said behind their backs that this Tong Jiabao must have become a bewitcher, so that he could fascinated his Majesty. He was cold behind the palace’s three thousand beauties, and only treated him good alone.

    He only found it ridiculous.

Tong Jiabao is indeed beautiful, but nothing more. He is willing to give him a respectable position and give him enviable power, all because he is his benefactor, not because of how attractive his looks and it wasn't the most difficult situation for him.

    But now, he only knew that the so-called deceptive beauty is real.

    The boy in front of him was pink and white, and his cheeks were fattened by some chubbiness. He was in his early twenties, but he was like a tender boy of sixteen or seventeen. He blinked a pair of bright round eyes, and his eyes were filled with water. As if the tears could flow from those watery eyes in the next moment.

    He couldn't connect the boy in front of him with the little eunuch who hid a dagger in his sleeve three years ago and tried to put himself to death.

    Zong Huan’s Adam’s apple moved lightly, slightly astringent. He followed the boy’s words and asked, “Then tell me why are you crying?”

    Su Yang bit his lower lip, feeling extremely aggrieved: “It’s not because ...Because of me..."

    Huh! Because I don't want to be a eunuch! Do you want to swell when you say this. TOT

    Zonghuan saw the teardrops in his eye sockets start to spin again, and hurriedly took out the Jinpa from his arms, just about to wipe the tears for him, he suddenly glanced at the scar on the palm of his eyes, his originally soft eyes gradually became cold and stern.

    He's too dangerous, almost deceived by this hooking spirit.

    Su Yang didn't notice his abnormality. He wiped a tear on the back of his hand, leaned his wet head on Zong Huan's shoulder, and rubbed it lightly. It was pitiful and hateful at the same time.

    His jet-black hair was covered with drops of water, and he was thinking about being castrated, wherever he was thinking about other things, but he got Zong Huan's clothes wet.

    Zong Huan is a little obsessed with cleanliness. He would have thrown out this brave little brat early on in peacetime, but today he was uncharacteristically uncharacteristic, and he couldn't do it anyway.

    When Zong Huan stopped, he picked up the little boy and said to the maidservant who was approaching him: "Prepare a set of robe and send it in, and let Doctor Li wait outside the hall."

    After that, he strode into the hot spring bath at the back of the palace, and the entangled heat quickly enveloped the two of them.

Su Yang was too late to resist.

Zong Huan had already torn off his wet shirt, revealing the white shirt inside. He hurried retracted to the corner, balled himself up, and resolutely refused to let him take it off again.

    Even now, he still doesn't want to face the cruel reality!

    Zong Huan only regarded him as shy, forcibly pulled the little hedgehog into his arms, and cleaned his clothes in three or two strokes.

Su Yang couldn't make it to him. He watched his clothes fade, and his fair and shiny skin touched him. The warm and humid air shuddered for a moment.

    Su Yang stared at the unreasonable man, and soon a thin layer of water vapor filled his dark eyes.

    He choked and said: "Don't you feel disgusting..." It was as someone helped him undress, what a heinous thing.

    Zong Huan was distracted by his cat-like crying, as if the tip of his heart was scratched by a cat's claw. He settled down, hugged Su Yang to the side of the pool, and said, "You have a leg injury. When washing, remember to avoid the wound."

    Although he has already used the greatest concentration, the soft buttocks under his palm are really lingering. His breathing suddenly increased, and he stood up and walked outside, his back faintly meant to escape.

    Su Yang had no time to take care of others. He moved to the spring water in small steps, still covering his face with his hands, unwilling to accept the reality. Suddenly his back became stiff and he was not sure if there was an illusion, which gave him a certain name. For the "phantom limb" object, he quietly opened his fingers and looked at himself from the narrow gap.

    "!!!"

    Nothing is missing, nothing is missing, isn't it a tong gong? Isn't it an eunuch? how so!

    At this time, the system said leisurely: "Tong Jiabao was sold into the palace by traffickers. When he entered the palace, he was less than seven years old and was not suitable for castration. Therefore, the folk rope method was used, which destroyed sexual ability. But keep that stuff."

    "You didn't say it earlier..."

    Su Yang exhaled heavily, feeling that his whole body was collapsed.

    On the other side, Zong Huan silently moved the inner strength mental method, and operated the Qingxin Jue in his dantian for half a week, which suppressed the fire pressure that suddenly surged in his heart.

    After a while, those wet eyes resurfaced in his mind again, and the delicate touch of his palm remained for a long time. Hee frowned, and ran to the Heart Cleansing Technique again.