6.3

Naturally, Su Yang couldn't take Hum with him when he was going out. This little thing was just born less than a week ago, it's body is limp, and it's four short legs are not stable. What if it bumps into something.

He touched his chin, thinking for a while, and soon got an idea. First he found a blanket and placed it in the empty box for the utensils, and then laid two layers of soft cotton pads on the blanket, which was a simple version of the nest. Then tuck the little guy in.

He poked his humming little head with his fingers, and patiently exhorted: "Brother is going out, you stay at home and sleep well!"

Yan Yu stared at him, and has given up using words to communicate with him, because no matter what what he said, there was a groaning sound in the other's ears, just like being cute.

This is definitely a lifetime humiliation for the Marshal who has been serious for a little half of his life!

He still does not understand how he got here. Although he is not a qualified father, he has fulfilled all his responsibilities and obligations. The child has always been respectful and filial to him, and he has not violated him. How could he think that Yan Luo would do something on his mecha.

After the battle, his mental power was consumed to the greatest extent. When he realized that it was too late for the mecha malfunction, the power within the system ran away quickly, and his consciousness was hit by that strong shock, and he fell into a complete coma.

When he woke up, he was already deep in the forest of the Imperial Academy and became an obsidian beast that died soon after he was born.

In addition to finding a way to go out these days, he is also constantly reflecting on it.

He always thought that Yan Luo was fragile, cowardly, and incapable of self-protection. This impression is actually the impression that most people have of omegas.

This group has an excellent appearance and a body capable of reproducing children, but it is like a flower in a greenhouse that needs careful care, or it will be damaged if it is careless.

Yan Yu has been fighting outside all the year round. He has no time and no mind to care for a delicate flower. He has given Yan Luo the treatment of his heir. With the entire Yan family as his backing, no one can hurt him. It was the maximum protection possible.

But he didn't expect that the flower he raised was highly poisonous.

It was an accident to meet Yan Luo again, and Yan Yu had to admit that he actually hated him the moment he saw Yan Luo.

No one does not hate his murderer, not to mention that he is not dead or alive now, more embarrassing than just dying.

But when the child carefully held him in the palm of his hand and asked softly, "Why are you here, where's your family?"

He asked so seriously, as if he was chatting with others instead of asking a lost beast cub, the thoughts flashing in those eyes, don't know where to send it.

The hatred lingering in his chest disappeared somehow, and Yan Yu asked the boy in front of him: "Who are you missing?"

But the exit was whispered.

The child blinked in confusion, and then frowned, thinking about it. After sometime, he put a slender index finger into his mouth, and said innocently: "Come on, eat this first."

He didn't know how to touch it before. After what happened, the salty and astringent taste of the soil was still on the fingers. Yan Yu was stunned for three full minutes. If it wasn't for the teeth that didn't grow out, he would definitely bite off the finger. After being fed by Yan Luo with nutrients, it was a past that Yan Yu did not want to remember in this life. The Marshal of the dignified imperial empire licked the palm of his adopted son for half an hour. If he was not hungry, he would never do such shameful things. He thought that this shameful means had been used up, but he didn't expect that he would take him into the bathroom, take off his clothes in front of him, and show his white and tender body just like this.