17

Yin Heng didn’t believe when he learned that Xi Yi took the initiative to take the medicine. According to that man’s personality, he had to strip him off a layer of skin to know the truth and continue to supply it. Is this kid joking to him? But the kid told him not to give Xi Yi, so he agreed.

   Su Yang was relieved after that. He was selfishly unwilling to watch Xi Yi being deceived by himself and deceive others. He would have to be treated if he was sick. Who knows if it will get worse if he drags it on. One personality is already difficult enough. The last seven are simply disasters. It is more reliable to retrieve all the memory fusion as soon as possible.

    It's a pity that Xi Yi didn't understand his good intentions, but instead asked him if he wanted to reconnect with those people.

    There are countless "MMPs" floating in Su Yang's mind. Let's not just say that they are originally the same person, or who wants to watch this man perform fine convulsions every night! He will get destroyed by this kind of situation!

    "You misunderstood, I mean..."

    "Needless to say," Xi Yi said coldly: "I will never give you this opportunity."

The first two events have already irritated him enough. If it happens again, don't know what he will do.

    Su Yang tried to persuade him to no avail, and watched him blackmail back from Yin Heng with a box of specially made sleeping pills, which were three-point poisons. Although he was in good health, things would definitely happen in the long run.

    He also sent a message to Yin Heng, without letting Xi Yi know: "If he takes too much of your medicine, will there be any side effects?"

    Yin Heng said, "I dare not give you any guarantee. Today, the barbaric man rushed into my laboratory and took all the inventory. They are all gone, and at least enough to eat for several months according to the amount. By that time...any situation may happen."

    Su Yang asked nervously, "For example?"

    There was silence for a while, and he said, "Xi Yi's physique is different from ordinary humans. This tiny amount of toxins won't hurt him. It paralyzes his nerves at most, making him lethargic, or...some other unpredictable conditions."

    Unpredictable situation... Su Yang was a little confused, and asked: "You can make it clear what the specific situation is!"

The call has been cut off over there. Su Yang looked at the beeping communication ring on his wrist, and was so angry that he wanted to go directly to that irresponsible stinky fox and scold him!

    Xi Yi took him into his arms from behind, and whispered softly: "Who are you chatting with that you're so angry?"

    "Yin Heng." Su Yang said dullly, "I blame him for making this potion, otherwise you would never think of it. Such a destructive move will hurt the enemy by one thousand and eight hundred."

    Xi Yi raised his eyebrows, pinched his chin, and said, "If I remember correctly, this should be the idea you came up with proficiency."

After being dismissed mercilessly by his lover, Su Yang had to bury his head on his neck and said coquettishly: "Listen to me once, is it good to take all of it? This medicine is too much, you can get treatment sooner. The person I like has always been you. You are the one who is intact in front of me. Don’t think about whether it’s okay.”

    The soothing effect of these words is very obvious, and it worked successfully on Xi Yi, but when his eyes swept over Su Yang’s collarbone where the red marks can be seen, his eyes soon became dangerous again.