6.8

It’s very difficult to make a report. First of all, you have to score the priority and have a clear orientation. Second, you must proceed step by step and interlock it with each other. However, the most important thing is that you must not let the other party see that you are scamming. Otherwise the perfect person might collapse.

    In this case, Su Yang showed a successful rate. He made Yan Yu feel sorry for himself and also made him hate Lin Qu, but also did not make any bad associations. For example, how that guy fall in love with him? To provoke this easily misunderstood topic.

    It can be said to be perfect, so he nestled in the arms of the man, fell asleep with peace of mind, and slept soundly and sweetly.

    As the night darkened, the man lying in the repair cabin slowly opened his eyes, his cold face swept across with confusion and frowned slightly. Waiting to see the boy who was resting in his arms, his pair of black eyes which were as deep as ocean, burst into ecstasy instantly.

    He carefully looked at the boy’s peaceful sleeping face. The eyebrows were familiar to him, but he had never seen it from such a condescending perspective. The delicate eyebrows, the thick curled eyelashes, and the gorgeous red lips below, seemed to be stained. The red lips in the morning dew were gorgeous and eye-catching.

    His eyes dimmed slightly, and he suddenly reached out his hand to clasp the boy's chin, and pressed his lips against the full lips which he had longed for.

    Because someone was aggressively snatching the body fluid in the mouth, the boy who was kissed almost asphyxiated in his sleep, and when he was let go, he unconsciously mumbled: "Hum, don't make trouble..."

    At this point, he hadn't even woke up.

    Yan Yu laughed in a low voice, and bowed his head close to Su Yang's lips again, without waiting for the softness he was expecting, his consciousness had been swallowed by darkness, and he returned to the cub's body again.

    The conscious body had been away from the body for too long, and it was actually rejected. It seemed that it would take some time to run in, Yan Yu thought with regret in his heart.

    At this time, the security staff sitting in front of the monitor were already dumbfounded. They didn't know whether to notify Yan Shu with the pager. They even suspected that they had hallucinations. Otherwise, how could they see the marshal kissing his adopted son? And the expression of such happiness is clearly the appearance of falling in love.

    That man is the myth of the empire. He is the strongest man in the entire galaxy. How can such a high god possess human feelings, and also the object is such a ungrateful and selfish person!    

Whether they believe it or not, the monitoring of the room has faithfully recorded this scene. It indicates that the sleeping imperial marshal is about to wake up, and the pattern of the Imperial Capital will be reshuffled again.    

==========

In the early morning of the next day, Su Yang hugs Hum and returns to his room to sleep.    

He didn't sleep well last night. After all, the cabin was not as soft as a soft bed, and the man who slept with him was a very tall man. The space he could take up was very limited, and he could barely make it for one night.    

When he was called to the study by the butler, he was full of confusion. He didn't know what mess the old lady was going to do at early in the morning. Where did he know that he was taken advantage of after he fell asleep!    

Well, he has forgotten how much advantage he took while others could not move.    

Yan Shu looked at the young man in front of her with complex  expression , and asked, "Did you see clearly?"