7.7

Su Yang soon discovered that the location of this villa is very special. It is located in the outer suburbs of S City, belonging to the edge of the northwest base.

    The so-called marginal zone is the weakest place of defense, and the most likely place to encounter the zombie tide. Because of this, it is very quiet here, and even insects and beasts are rare.

    In the last days, it is not just humans but also animals that have suffered huge catastrophes. Unable to bear the infection of zombie virus is death, but even if it is held, it will become a virus carrier, which will cause the rapid spread of the virus and alienated a large number of capable ones to be wiped out.

    Therefore, it is urgent to develop antibodies, not only for human beings, but for the common needs of all the creatures on this land.

    Gu Ziyan is still able to handle major events. Except for Su Yang, every day he spends the rest of his time on antibody development.

Su Yang finally sees what this man looks like when he is working hard. He have to say that the man in the white coat caresss. The look of his chin in contemplation is indeed very sexual.

    He sat beside him obediently gnawing on the crystal nuclei. Gu Ziyan got a lot of first-level and second-level crystal nuclei from who knows where. These crystal nuclei contained very little energy. Su Yang ate them as snacks. These things could not satisfy his appetite. At the time, he still have to follow the old rules in exchange for food.

    This man followed Su Yang in other respects, but refused to let go anyway in taking advantage of it, and executed stubbornly.

    At lunch time, Gu Ziyan went into the kitchen and made himself a tomato and egg noodle. Su Yang smelled the scent and was really greedy, but he couldn't digest human food, so he could only watch it like that.

    The longing in his eyes was too obvious. Gu Ziyan could not bear his look, put a piece of noodles to the lips of the little zombie, and asked, "Want to try it?"

    Su Yang pursed his lips, then thinking, there should be no problem with such a small amount, so he opened his mouth and swallowed the noodles. Who knew the taste of the noodles was only felt by the taste buds, and then an unspeakable nausea came to his heart, he vomited, all the noodles were spit out.

    Seeing the little zombie's face turned pale from vomiting, Gu Ziyan's heart trembled, and he hurriedly pulled the person to the bathroom to rinse his mouth, never daring to let him try other foods.

    Su Yang felt both embarrassed and sad. He was once a human being. How can he not even eat human food now? What a depravity!

    After rinsing his mouth, Gu Ziyan stared at his moist lips with complex eyes.

    No matter how he teaches, no matter how smart and cute his little zombie is, the nature of his zombie will not change, and they will remain alien after all.

    If one day, the antibody against the zombie virus is successfully developed, even if he has taught the little zombie the human way of life, taught him to speak, read and write, even if he looks no different from humans, can he really integrate into the human world?

    There is something hidden in Gu Ziyan's heart that he never wants to touch, that is, his Xia Xia is not a simple zombie, he is the evolved zombie king.

    He has seen the skills of the Zombie King. He immediately ordered tens of thousands of zombies to be assembled, and he has a continuous army of zombies. It can be said that his existence is the original sin, and it is an existence that humans cannot tolerate.