4.11

It’s not that Su Yang has never tried to go out to find someone, but in this extremely high temperature ghost palace, the perennial shade of Xiaoshui Temple is completely different, just as ice and fire are incompatible, Xiaoshui Temple is completely isolated from other palaces.

    In the past, Su Yang could go in and out freely because of Mo Yan's support. Now without the strange beast by his side, he is like a bird that has lost his wings, trapped in this world every day, and can't go anywhere.

    At this moment, he was shocked to realize his innocence.

    From the moment he came into this world, whether it was the acquaintance with Mo Yan or the whole process of navigating him, everything went too smoothly. Compared with the previous mad worlds, it was the difference between the hell mode and the simple mode. What is the reason? Of course it is because he got rid of the identity of "Liu Ximing"!

    But he seems to have forgotten that if this identity is so easy to get rid of, he will not be pitted by this broken system for so long.

    He soaked naked in the Lingquan, leaning against the smooth and moist white jade pool wall with his back, and sighed softly.

    "Is the stone mirror that Mo Yan took away that day, is it famous?" He paused for a while and said, "You can ask for a price, but I won't pay it. Anyway, I am a ghost now. I can't die from side to side. We just keep going. Worrying on this plane, the little master is not in a hurry."

    After a long while, the system said: "That is the Tianmu stone. Legend has it that Nuwa's quarrying to fill the sky leaves three stones, which are clearly called Tianqi Stone, Skynet Stone and Skynet Stone. The Tianmu stone is used for prophecy, imprisonment and tracing the source. You see Liu Ximing in the mirror, which means that the Tianmu stone mistakenly identified you as him."

    "...You said that it misidentified? That broken stone is an ancient artifact. Isn't it funny to make a mistake?!"

    "At the same time Liu Ximing disappeared, you came to this world to take over his identity. Even though you are two completely different people, you can see the difference with your naked eyes. As far as Tian Dao is concerned, it has already taken you as the default and mistake you as him, as the difference between the two of you is not important anymore."

    Su Yang picked up a sip of water and poured it on his face. The cool touch made him a little calmer, and he whispered softly: "Interesting... "

    The idiot regarded him as Liu Ximing, the wicked human race who had deceived him, and now he didn't know where to hide and sulked, so he left him here indifferent for several months.

    If he could meet him, Su Yang was confident that there were thousands of ways to make him feel soft, and Mo Yan knew about this, so he would avoid him like this.

    Su Yang felt angry and distressed. Mo Yan once said that if even his Su Er deceived him, he would not hurt Su Er and would only hurt him alone.

    At this moment, where did that stupid Qiongqi lick the wound? Does he miss the little ghost in Xiaoshui Temple, or the female beast he vowed to protect forever?

    Su Yang lifted up his wet hair and suddenly got up from the spring water without wiping the water droplets. He just put on a light coat at random and walked back into the house slowly. The thin shirt became transparent with the spring water, faintly visible the slender and white body.

    He didn't wear shoes, and with his feet bare, he was rummaging through boxes and cabinets all over the room.

    This palace was originally used for storing magical instruments, and the rare objects in the house couldn't be named. Su Yang is a little devil with a low cultivation base. A slightly higher-level magical instrument can make him frightened.