1

The galaxy is in an era of highly developed civilization, but this era is not peaceful. On the contrary, because of the excessive development and abuse of weapons, many ordinary people's lives are disturbed, and even suffered by them. Many people lose their lives in vain.

    Before binding with the system, Su Yang was shooting in the ancient jungle. As a result, the aircraft was inexplicably attacked and crashed. All the staff in the aircraft died on the spot. He was the only one who wasn't died and waited until rescue.

    This era itself is full of wars and chaos. In order to plunder resources and open up land, the military will not abandon the development of new weapons, but can only use various excuses to perfuse the people.

    However, all this caused a great backlash after Su Yang's accident.

    An ordinary person who was accidentally injured and killed, won't be that sad for him. The person who seeks justice for him, except for his relatives and friends, after all, the public attention is limited, but this time it is a national idol, a superstar, and the young master of the Su family. There are tens of thousands of his people who loves him and can bear the inexplicable harm suffered by their idol.

    During the period when Su Yang was in a coma, the military was already in trouble because of this incident, and even revised the bill to restrict the use of weapons on the main star and surrounding galaxies.

    However, the move did not calm the public anger. The doubts on the star network were higher than one day. It is expected that if the boy really died, the military would inevitably encounter more attacks. In desperation, the patient had to be transferred to the medical room of the Supreme Military Department to treated.

    Huo Sini stroked her son's head and whispered softly: "At that time, your situation was really critical, and the military had the most advanced medical equipment. In order to help you recover, the mother had to give you to them. Fortunately, you came back safely. I can't hold on anymore."

    His voice was already choked.

    Su Yang didn't answer, just staring at her palm, there were some scars faintly visible on it.

    Huo Sini only thought that he was thinking about the leaving scars and thought that her son had always loved stinky beauty, so she enlightened: "This scar does not matter, just will ask the aesthetician to prescribe some skin care agents later, and it will disappear in a few days."

    Su Yang raised his eyes suddenly. Looking at her, he said: "Who am I?"

    Huo Sini stared in surprise, and the next moment her eyes were red. She took her son into her arms and said, "Son, what's wrong with you, you are my dear son Su Yang, who else could it be."

It's Su Yang, not someone else.

    Su Yang was truly cured by the word "Su Yang". He is no longer someone else, no longer strangers who have nothing to do with him. He is Su Yang, the treasure of his mother, and his own whole piece. The love of thousands of fans of the galaxy, he is himself, just himself.

    The system kept its promise and sent him back.

    His nose was sour, and he said to Huo Sini: "Mother, I am back, I am really back."

    Huo Sini said with tears: "Yes, son, you are back to your mother, don't be afraid, everything is over. From now on, your mother will never let you make such a dangerous film anymore. You are the heir of the Su family and the only grandson of the Huo family. Wherever it takes such hard work, your mother was wrong in the past, forcing you to press too hard, in the future will not do anymore."