5.15

The sky gradually got colder.

The earth dragon was burning in the bedroom. Su Yang was holding a cup of hot tea in his hand, and he played with the chess against himself.

    In fact, he is not good at playing chess. He just lined up against the chess record.

Zong Huan watched quietly by the side. Only when he saw that he made a mistake, he would point out a word or two. Su Yang ignored him and just acted on his own mistakes to come.

    A few times later, Zong Huan didn't say much, but it was inevitable that he felt distressed. He still remembered how well-behaved this little thing was once nestled in his arms, but now he is so indifferent. After all, it was his fault.

    Some injuries can't be made up by an apology, but fortunately, he still has a lifetime to make up.

    A Hong pushed in the door and replaced the gradually cooling tea with warm tea. Behind her was a few maidservants in peach-pink skirts. Each of them was holding Fengjun’s clothes and accessories, which were still gorgeous red, but it's not the previous style, but it's sewn more gorgeous and dignified.

    Whether it was Prince Wu, or Fengjun's court clothes that he wore to worship at Taimiao that day, or even the phoenix that Su Yang rode in, all the things that remind him of the top of Wangchen Peak that day, did not appear in front of him again. This man is better at deceiving themselves than anyone else.

   Zong Huan just want to forget about it. But it wasn't easy talk to him now. Not  when she's in front of him. It is this A Hong who is thoughtful and ironing everywhere, and also reminds Su Yang from time to time that everything about him is controlled by this man, and he can do whatever he wants. Monitor him, play with him, but he can't escape, can only suffer.

    Zong Huan picked up the complicated set of costumes and looked at it carefully, with a satisfied look on his face. He looked back at Su Yang and said: "Bo'er, come and try to see if it fits."

    Su Yang hesitated for a moment and walked obediently by his side, let him play around.

    As time is abundant, this suit is more attentive than the previous one. He was born with stunning looks. At this time, wearing a feather-red peony and phoenix pattern coat, his temperament is more elegant, and his face is not hairy. Without a word, that white and shiny face can already make people unable to look away.

    Zong Huan carefully tied the belt for him. Although he rarely waits on others, he is not awkward to do such things. It seems to be an innate talent.

    After he finished finishing his complicated clothes, he raised his eyes to meet Su Yang's moist and clear eyes, his heartbeat suddenly missed, and the drunk fascination of this little boy appeared in his mind. He smiled through his face with a demon-like spirit. An unprecedented passion came to him, he felt a little moved in his heart.

    If it wasn't for the strong alcohol to hurt the body, and the child's body has never been well, he must pour him a few pots.

    Zong Huan raised his hand and waved the palace man back, and lifted the child directly onto the bed. The thick black hair was spread out on the bright yellow silk, and the bright red body, three strong colors set off each other, showing a thrilling beauty.

    Su Yang finally no longer calmed down, and panic flashed in his eyes. A deep teeth marks were bitten by him on his lower lip. Like a small milk cat who had been violated by the territory, he showed a stubborn and fragile expression.

    Of course, Zong Huan's heart softened. He stretched out his hand and stroked the vermilion lips, frowned and said, "No, unless you nod, I will never move on you."