2

Su Yang turned around and saw only a tall back figure. The man had already walked to the door. He was wearing a military uniform similar to Yin Heng, and his high-top military boots lined up a pair of straight and slender legs, but with a completely different temperament.

    If Yin Heng is unruly, then this person can only be described by the word "awe-inspiring", which makes people daunting.

    Su Yang has already gone through thousands of trials and is naturally not stage fright. He subconsciously wants to follow up, but he is blocked by the man named Yin Heng. The man smiled badly at him and said, "It's called me. He didn't call you."

    Su Yang was upright, but he heard the man with his back facing them whispered: "Trouble." Then he strode out, Yin Heng chased him out quickly, and Su Yang could only stand where he was and stare.

    Huo Qi also went downstairs at this time. Seeing his grandson was looking at the door in a daze, he coughed slightly. Only then did Su Yang recover and call out: "Grandpa."

    This child has gone through so much hardships, and finally made a living. When he came down, Huo Qi could still show him a cold face, he was used to black face. Now it is difficult to change his attitude. He barely softened his face and said, "Is your health better?"

    Su Yang obediently walked to him, helped the old man walk to the sofa, and said, "It's already a lot better. I wanted to visit you a few days ago, but my mother stopped me. You know, she always likes to make fuss. The injury is complete."

    In fact, Su Yang wanted to visit him. On the contrary, Huo Qi always wanted to visit his grandson. It was just that he flanked and asked Huo Sini several times. Huo Sini considered that her son and grandfather were not close in the past, so she didn't want him to be there. Seeing him in illness, she deliberately pretended to be stupid, so angry that Huo Qi slapped the communicator and stomped his feet.

    This time, because Su Yang took the initiative to mention it, Huo Sini's mind became alive, and wanted to take this opportunity to make the two reconcile.

    When Huo Qi heard him criticize his daughter in this way, he did not object, but agreed: "This is all taught by your dead grandmother. Fortunately, you don't follow her."

    Su Yang couldn't help but smile, and poured him a cup of tea, and said casually: "I heard my father say that my character is to follow my grandfather, and I think so."

    Huo Qi's eyes brightened, and there was a smile in his eyes. He couldn't hide it, and deliberately asked: "That's what your father said?" That stinky boy was finally somewhat desirable.

    Su Yang naturally nodded his head again and again and said, "Yes, my father always said that he has a lot to learn from you."

    Huo Qi didn't buy it, and said coldly and warmly: "If he is really interested, you shouldn't be allowed to enter the entertainment industry. The descendants of our Huo family, where do you need to do that kind of business."

    Su Yang is not easy to refute. It is the Huo family's old patriarch who has been in the family inheritance for hundreds of years. Always believe that the mixed entertainment industry is not clean and pure, nor noble enough, not worthy of their status.

    If you replace him with the old man, he will definitely be upset. It's just that he has experienced a lot of things now, and he doesn't care about the old man's willful words. He just smiled and said: "Father has changed his heart and I will have more time to honor you in the future. "

    Huo Qi also thought that what he said was not appropriate enough. My grandson had been working hard in the entertainment circle since he was a child. Didn't his words completely negate his efforts?