3.6

However, it can be said that Su Yang was suppressed by the Zhao bandit. In the bed, he asked the question of "hungry or not" that was supposed to be very pure, but because of their actions, they became extremely shameless.

    Before that, Su Yang had always felt that he had a thick face, which could be called invulnerable, invulnerable to fire and water, but the big guy in front of him was obviously more shameless. When the cheeky meets shameless, the victory or defeat is obvious.

    Su Yang is convinced!

    He quickly retracted his dog's paws, the heat in his palms could not dissipate for a long time, thinking that it was this thing that made him last night...cough, sleepless all night, and suddenly he was ashamed and angry!

    However, the force value of the Son of Destiny is against the sky and beyond the scope of scientific explanation. The Five Scums like him can only send experience, and there is no room for resistance.

    So seeing Zhao Feng getting closer and closer, he could only say sternly, "You, you, don't mess around!" It looked like a good family woman who was being molested by a street bully.

    Zhao Feng's reaction to his please was to grab his ear quipped: "Last night, you were not like that, how did you fall modesty of it, playing hard to get and also playing tricks?"

    Playing hard to get your sister!

Su Yang thought, I'm really reserved this time! !

    Seeing his face flushed, Zhao Feng laughed twice, rubbed his messy hair, and said: "Why are you so shy, brother's teasing you."

    Su Yang: "Then, why are you hard..."

He blamed aggrievedly.

    Zhao Feng: "..."

    There was a sudden silence in the room, and Su Yang regretted it as soon as he said it. As expected, Zhao Feng's eyes had changed, and there was a sense of evil.

    Zhao Feng said, "You like to tease me so much."

    This is a big misunderstanding!

Su Yang quickly defended: "No, I'm just joking with you--"

The rest of his words were taken by Zhao Feng, and soon he could just babble and hum.

    =========

    Zhao’s ancestral home is located on the mountainside of an original ecological mountain forest far from the city center.

    This mountain is all part of the Zhao family's foundation. It takes at least two hours to drive down the mountain, and the premise is that there is an accurate map navigation. People who enter by mistake are often either lost in the forest or beasts running around. After they enjoyed it, there would be absolutely no residue left.

    According to the servants of the Zhao family, there are usually no people living in this old house, except for Zhao Feng who will come back for three to five days a month, only the young master will come back to live during the winter and summer vacations.

    The little young master in their mouth is the little carrot head he saw yesterday. He is the youngest brother of Zhao Feng, named Zhao Qi, who is four and a half years old this year.

    Zhao Qi, as the name suggests, is the seventh child of the Zhao family. You can tell from the name how perfunctory Zhao Feng's father is, and it is not uncommon to have more children.

    Su Yang squeezed the white and fat face of the little bun, and kept looking at it, thinking that Zhao Feng is thirty-six this year, and the child is only four and a half years old. If it weren’t for Mr. Zhao’s unusual talent, he could only be green.

    Thinking of this, he couldn't help but squinted and laughed. The person in charge of the Zhao family stomped the presence of the entire Southeast Asia, and it was too ridiculous to be cucked.

    But this is unlikely, after all, the child's eyes are almost the same as Zhao Feng's. At first glance, can say that he is the blood of the Zhao family.

    Baby Zhao Qi stared at Su Yang with a pair of wolfish eyes, and suddenly said: "I seem to have seen you."

    Su Yang teased him on purpose and asked with a smile: "Did you see me in a dream?"

    Xiao Baozi frowned when he heard the words, and the white and tender buns faces wrinkled together. First he nodded and shook his head. Finally, he simply said: "I forgot."

    Su Yang didn't care, so he poured a glass of milk for him, and then himself eat breakfast warmly.

    Zhao Qi held the milk and smelled it, wrinkled his little nose, and just wanted to put it down, but listened to Su Yang said: "Drinking milk, you can grow taller."

    Zhao Qi baby's biggest wish-to grow taller!

    Xiao Baozi snorted disdainfully, then obediently drank up the milk.

    Su Yang actually doesn't like children, but the kid from the Zhao family is quite interesting, and Zhao Feng is not there during the day. There are only two of them in such a big villa except for the servants. It is inevitable that they will feel a little cherished.

    In less than a month, the two had forged a profound revolutionary friendship, mainly against the power of Comrade Zhao Feng, the alliance of victims established.

    After breakfast, two rice worms, one large and one small, played fighting games on the sofa, chatting while fighting.

    Baby Zhao Qi said: "If my father hadn't let me come, I wouldn't live with him (Zhao Feng). He is fierce and domineering, and he bully people!"

    Su Yang replied, "That's right, he is a tyrannical man and a reasonable bandit."

    Although Zhao Qi didn't know what bandit meant, but listening to Su Yang's tone, he knew that it was not a good word. He was immediately happy and said: "Well, he is a bandit!"

    Su Yang complained again: "Never listen to other people’s explanations, what he said is final, he is more overbearing than the emperor, and I don’t know which feudal society came through, and there is no moderation at all in doing it!!"

    Zhao Qi raised his head and asked: "No moderation, what does it mean?"

    Su Yang knocked down the villain in Zhao Qi's game, and casually explained: "Without restraint, like a greedy person. For example, if you want to eat ice cream, you can only eat a bucket, because if you eat too much, your stomach hurts. Yes, but he keeps eating and wants to finish all the ice cream. Don't you think it's too much."

    Zhao Qi didn't realize his indignation at all, and instead clenched his small fist and said, "Let him eat it and make his stomach hurt!"

    Su Yang: "..." He is indeed Zhao Feng's brother! !

    The two of them were enthusiastic about others, not knowing that this scene was completely in the eyes of the person involved.

    Zhao Feng looked at the screen in front of him with a grinning smile, and dozens of high-level people in the conference hall broke out in a cold sweat, making their legs weak in fright.