6.19

Yan Yu had finished the battle here, but Lin Qu could not be found anywhere. He immediately had an ominous premonition. He threw the rest of the finishing work to his subordinates, and drove the battleship to UM-12 by himself.

    After getting on the battleship, he tried to contact the people around Su Yang, but couldn't get in touch. This Lin Qu disappeared in a short time, but he had grown a lot, his eyes flashed cold and severe, but his heart became more anxious.

    Just when he was in a hurry, the communicator received a message:

    Yan Yu's hanging heart was put down for a while, the child still has time to be cute, thinking that the situation is not critical, he asked: "Where are you?"

    Where... this question can't be answered. Su Yang is embarrassed. He is  not lost in the Imperial Capital now but has lost his way in the vast universe. There is no distinction between north, south, east and west, up, down, left, and right. How could he describe this? !

    His gaze patrolled on the front display, which showed the direction, but he couldn't understand the numbers and symbols at all!

    He paused, and replied: "I don't know where I am. Lin Qu's people are chasing after me, but they should not be able to catch up. Fortunately, the operation skillsdad taught me have not been forgotten, not only did I escape the chase, I also shot down one of their battleships, and the air was shattered at the moment the ion cannon was launched. It was super cool!"

    There was a buzz in Yan Yu's mind, and he almost didn't avoid the meteorite group passing by. Jian was trembling a little, and sent a few words over:

    If Yan Yu was only worried before, now he is completely shaken.

    This kid has only learned a little bit, and he is barely able to operate flexibly, not to mention that there are hidden murderous intents everywhere in this universe, which is definitely not something a novice can handle.

    He only hoped it was a bad joke.

    However, a few words quickly appeared on the display:

    Yan Yu's eyes were dark, but the child was completely unconscious about this and asked him: "Dad, can this warship set a target location? It's like taking me out of the imperial capital. Like the star’s aircraft, I can follow the navigation system."

    At this time, he can still analyze the problem so calmly and find a solution. Yan Yu took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down. His baby was waiting for him to be rescued. He couldn't mess around with himself.

    He solemnly said: "Luoluo, now listen to Dad's instructions, first you open the main menu of the system..."

    Su Yang's familiarity with the operating structure far exceeds Yan Yu's imagination. He just mentioned a little bit, Su Yang immediately said he could comprehend his meaning, and soon set the target location to UM-13. According to this route, Yan Yu will meet him within a day.

    Su Yang heaved a sigh of relief, but Yan Yu did not dare to slack off. While asking him about the situation there, he taught him the emergencies encountered during cosmic voyages and detailed countermeasures.

    This is about the day when Yan Yu has spoken the most since he learned to speak.

    Su Yang teased him: "Dad said so many things, are you thirsty?"

    Yan Yu replied without thinking about it, "No." After he said that, he realized that the child was thinking that he was long-winded, he almost gritted teeth and replied: "I will clean up you when I meet you."