28

In order to appease her furious mother, Su Yang packs up his luggage and prepares to run away. Mo Yan feels wronged because he feels that he has done nothing wrong, but the cruel female beast wants to leave him and return to his family!

    He hugged Su Yang's waist and said stubbornly: "I want to go with Su'er."

    Su Yang shook off his hand forcefully, and said coldly: "I have lied so many times in my life, and I have never been dismantled so thoroughly, and it’s all your fault for being so embarrassed! Do you know it!”

    Mo Yan looked at him and nodded slightly. Although his attitude of admitting his mistake was very sincere, the words "innocent" were clearly written in those dark and bright eyes. Su Yang was inexplicably ashamed when he looked at him like this.

    ——Ashamed of a ghost!

    Su Yang drove out this inexplicable thought, turned his head and continued to pack his luggage. These days he was tossed by this man so hard, whether it is body or mind, it can be said to be suffering, but he has endured it, why? It's that Xi Yi also abnormal now, and he needs to be extra considerate and take care of.

    But now it broke the hearts of the elders, and he could no longer indulge this man.

    Mo Yan followed him, pitifully calling out "Su Er" from time to time, like a big dog abandoned by his master, Su Yang was almost relenting.

    He bit his lip and said: "According to Yin Heng's statement, your illness should have been cured long ago. I can't get used to you anymore. After I go home, you will be calm by yourself. Maybe you will recover faster."

    Mo Yan grabbed the suitcase and said, "I don't want to calm down, and I don't want to recover. I just want to be with Su Er, Su Er don't leave..."

    Su Yang was silent for a moment, and pushed his hand away cruelly. Mo Yan couldn't controlled the energy in the body well, so he didn't dare to use too much force for fear of hurting Su Yang, and he easily snatched the suitcase.

    "Su'er..."

    The panic that was implicit in these words pierced Su Yang. He heard his fingertips trembling. He resisted the desire to look back, and said: "Wait for you to find all the memories before you come to me. Otherwise I won't see you, and if you are disobedient, I will hate you."

    After that, he strode out.

    Mo Yan hurriedly chased him out, but he was afraid that Su Yang would be angry, so he dared to follow him shortly until Su Yang left the military headquarters and was picked up by the aircraft sent by Li Xu that he stopped in despair.

    After a long time, he raised his hand to open the newly-changed communicator on his wrist. Su Yang had already taught him how to use it. After passing his finger across Su Yang's name, he paused for a moment and turned to the word Yin Heng below.

    =======

After Su Yang returned home, he thought he would usher in complaints and accusations. After all, he pretended to be sick to scare his relatives in order to live with his lover, causing his parents to worry about it. It was really unfilial... and she was seen that way the pure picture, no matter what you think, the mother will not give up.

    However, Huosini was only a little surprised when she saw him, and said, "You won't say a word when you come back."

    Li Xu nodded to her, carrying Su Yang's suitcase and went upstairs first. Su Yang sat down beside his mother and admitted his mistake: "I am...I came to apologize to my mother. I shouldn't deceive you, and..."