3.5

Li Menghui was so scared that his legs felt weak, do not know when a layer of cold sweat was falling from his forehead. He tremblingly picked up the phone and carefully asked: "Zhao, Zhao Ye, you are misunderstanding ......"

  After speaking, the call was cut off. He looked at the phone and suspected that he was dreaming.

    The power of the Zhao family not only covers the city of S, but is extremely terrifying in the entire country of China and even in Southeast Asia. As the head of the family, Zhao Feng’s status is comparable to that of the emperor. And he be a person of a district imperial manager. Not kidding!

    However, it did happen!

    He turned his face to look at Su Yang, who had just woke up, squinted and yawned with his sleepy eyes, with a drop of tears hanging on his eyelashes, like a lazy cat.

    In all fairness, this boy's appearance is really impeccable, even if he is not interested in men, he can't move his eyes at this time. His bright white face can't find any flaws under the light, and his dark eyes are covered with water. Waiting like an obsidian, he is like a bright star, dazzling.

    Li Menghui shook suddenly, and suddenly remembered the rumors he heard from others-the Zhao patriarch liked a young boy with red lips, white teeth and big eyes! !

    He looked closer.

Su Yang suddenly raised his eyes and smiled at him, quite a bit of a mischief.

    He grinned: "Uncle Li, why, are you interested in me?"

    Li Menghui's brain buzzed, and suddenly he felt that this beautiful big boy in front of him was even more terrifying than the devil!

    "You, you are from Mr. Zhao!" He heard himself angrily.

    Su Yang nodded openly: "Yes, I am from Mr. Zhao."

    Li Menghui: "..."

    He thought that Xu Yanqing was innocent, cheerful, lively and straightforward, and it was very interesting to chat with him, but at this time he hated his honesty, even with his sweet voice in his ears, became vicious.

    He was so angry that he couldn't wait to speak, but his lips were trembling, and there were only three words in his mind that kept spinning-it was over.

    Seeing him shaking so pitifully, Su Yang kindly poured him a glass of cool white and said: "Don't be afraid, Zhao Ye doesn't eat people."

    Li Menghui smiled more ugly than crying, and tremblingly took the glass of water. He drink a sip and put it on the table, saying: "Brother Yanqing, this is actually a contradiction between me and Manager Gao. It shouldn't involve you. Why should you help her deal with me..."

    Su Yang said innocently. "Uncle Li, why don’t I understand? Didn’t your bodyguard kidnap me? How did I deal with you."

    Li Menghui frowned and said, "But you should tell the truth, why lie to me and tell me that you're Gao Min's distant cousin! If you had said that you were from Mr. Zhao, I would definitely not keep you so late!"

    Su Yang shook his head solemnly: "You dare to tie someone from the imperial court, it shows the fundamentals that you didn’t put Master Zhao in eyes. How do I know that you are not the enemy of Master Zhao. People always have to keep some cards for themselves. You did it yourself.”

    Li Menghui couldn’t help but took a sip of cold water. He didn't even swallow when the door in front of him has been kicked open.

    With a loud bang, the people in the room hadn't recovered yet, they were already surrounded by guards who didn't know where they came from.