20

Xi Yi’s words successfully aroused Su Yang’s interest. He always felt that he was quite capable of acting, but he didn’t expect this person to perform better than him. If Xi Yi’s words were true, this person might have lived for more than a hundred years. And looked like a fool all day, keeping everyone in the dark.

    He asked Xi Yi, "Have you never asked Yin Heng for confirmation on this matter?"

    Xi Yi said, "I asked, he refused to admit it."

    Xi Yi just happened to see that scene back then. Xi Zhengtao and Yin Heng were discussing at the time were serious topics, he didn't admit to him, and now it has been more than 20 years, it will be strange if he is willing to admit it now.

    Su Yang still trusts Xi Yi's vision and mind. Since he definitely said that it was Yin Heng, it must be him. If you refuse to admit it, it shows that there is something tricky in it.

    He was so curious that he wanted to scratch his lungs.

Xi Yi saw his curiosity and said, "If you really want to know, I'll go to the Xi's house. Xi Zhengtao must know his identity, and I will know it as soon as I asks."

    Su Yang heard the word Xi Zhengtao, frowned and glared at him: "You are not allowed to go, you forgot that you are targeting the Xi family, and you dare to go to Xi Zhengtao, can the people of the Xi family let you go? Besides, your current state is unstable. It's impossible to deal with emergencies."

    He is worried that Xi Yi will be refined at a critical time, and no matter who appears at that time, it will be difficult to retreat without a deep understanding of this era.

    Xi Yi laughed when he heard the words, and pointed Su Yang's nose with his index finger, and said, "If this situation can't be dealt with, then what qualifications do they have to compete with me for you."

At this time, seeing him remember to suppress the "rival in love", Su Yang was very helpless. He pretended to be gentle and leaning on the man’s shoulders, and said coquettishly: “Don’t go, I’ll be worried.”

    Xi Yi couldn’t stand his gentle and pleasant appearance the most. He just felt that the whole heart would be melted by this fairy, he wish he could satisfy all his needs.

    He tightly wrapped the boy's waist, and assured him in a deep voice, "Okay, I'll listen to you."

    Su Yang smiled and kissed his lips as a reward.

    Before going to bed that night, Xi Yi added three times the usual dose of sleeping pills to the milk. Su Yang couldn't stop him. He had already drunk the cup of milk with the ingredients, and soon fell asleep.

    He slept soundly, but Su Yang couldn't sleep over and over again.

    He still remembered that in order not to disappear a few days ago, Jing Cheng struggled to sleep for a week and refused to go to bed. He was tortured to describe himself as haggard. Now that the man is drinking medicine so recklessly, Xi Yi is harming himself.

    After thinking about it, Su Yang simply sat up from the bed, endured low back pain and touched the storage room, hiding all the remaining boxes of sleeping pills. Knowing that this method was stupid and useless, he couldn't help watching this man abuse himself and do nothing.

    The next day, Xi Yi woke up until midday because of the effect of the medicine. He calmly finished his lunch and went to work as if he was okay.

    Su Yang escorted him to the door. After being held in his arms by the man and kissing him for a long time, he let go. Xi Yi looked into his star-like eyes, and said softly, "Wait for me to come back."