8

Huo Sini's face became even worse when she heard her son's words. If there is no ghost in his heart, can he say such classic lines? Obviously there is a problem!

Father Su didn't react much, but he could vaguely see the corners of his lips twitching slightly, but he quickly returned to normal. He quietly took his wife's hand. Huo Sini was born as a famous lady. She didn't look good when she thinks this embarrassing thing might spread, so she turned around and closed the door.

This new type of metal door has a good sound insulation effect. She had no scruples, and asked angrily, "What's going on?!"

Su Yang was already sitting next to him obediently, and he was two meters away from the seat, making him a guilty conscience. The interpretation of the word was very well done. He bowed his head and confessed honestly: "He is Xi Yi."

Huo Sini had already guessed that, the question she cared about was why the dignified Federal Marshal was in her son's bedroom, and the two of them also showed to be so close, you are in the pursuit stage, and you can even see each other? The co-authors are all lied to them!

Father Su was worried that his wife would say something nasty to offend others, and immediately took the conversation and said: "When did you get to this point, why didn't you tell your father and mother?"

"..." Su Yang was so wronged that he wanted explode, although they can see each other every day, but just sitting together and talking and telling stories, there is no progress at all!

But will anyone believe this? He looked at Xi Yi, who was looking cold, and the man noticed his gaze asking for help, so he opened his mouth and leisurely said, "It's my fault."

This meant taking the mistake on himself, Su Yang felt a little bit moved in his heart. Whenever he gets into trouble, this person will always stand in front of him to protect him from harm.

However... Su Yang hadn't been moved enough yet, and the man's speech had stopped abruptly.

Yes, Master Marshal only threw down such an ambiguous sentence, and then began to remain silent with a cold face, not only Su Yang, but even the second elder of the Su family was thundered by him.

Su Yang wanted to grab him by the collar and yelled: "You are telling me where are you wrong! Do you know that this statement sounds more ambiguous!"

Huo Sini obviously wanted to get it crooked, and Xi Yi said it was his fault, could it be that he seduced his son first? Otherwise, how could the good-looking baby who has always been well-behaved and sensible suddenly rush into the rebellious period! Still being so close to a man in his bedroom, the cliff is bewitched, this well-dressed beast!

How about the rich imagination of art, Huo Sini quickly staged in her mind the r18 scene where her innocent son was deceived by the evil Zese, and even deceived the flesh. Suddenly, the whole person is not right!

Seeing that his mother might be thinking wildly , Su Yang quickly explained: "No, no, you misunderstood, I and him... We have a very pure relationship!"

Don't say that the second elder of the Su family doesn't believe it, even Xi Yi raised his eyebrows slightly. Su Yang shot his face straight with a cold look, and Su Yang braced the bitter cold wind and bit the bullet and said, "Master Marshal will come, all because of my plea." Although this sentence is true, it is also true that there are some factors that someone can indulges in.

Father Su asked: "Then what do you mean by the previous posture..." As expected, he was my father, and he grasped the key all at once.

"..." Su Yang's cheeks quickly stained red, and she muttered softly: "I like him as everyone knows. Of course, I gave it to him."