5.8

Seeing the painful expression on Su Yang's face, Zong Huan felt a hint of happiness in his heart. This little fairy tortured him all the time, and now it is time to make him suffer.

    He also heard about the Queen Mother’s flower viewing banquet. He thought he went there to view flowers and drink tea and eat. In fact, he went there with Zong Xu’s idea of ​​picking a concubine. When Zong Xu came back, the Queen Mother would definitely ask him to have a visit. He thought if Zaier was to avoid suspicion, he should have pushed this invitation, but he was good, not only went in person, but also dressed up to attend.

    He learned from the dark guard that Tong Jiabao became very popular at the flower viewing banquet, and was praised by Zong Xu in public, saying: the most beautiful appearance, the most beautiful person.

    Those deep-seated ladies may not good at other things, but they are really good at chewing their tongues. These two people are maybe hiding something. Moreover, everyone knows that Tong Jiabao assassinated the emperor back then by the order of Prince Wu.

    Su Yang looked at him with an angry look, and felt helpless. In his eyes, love is not more important than life. He does not want Zong Huan to repeat the same mistakes and follow the old path of Mo Yan and Jing Cheng. This man is a dead-hearted man. But he is not. He wants both of them to live well, he hates them when they don't do that.

    He curled his brows and muttered: "You hurt me."

    Zong Huan's eyes slowly swept across his face, and finally landed on his ingenious collarbone, only a little red overflowing from the flawless white jade skin. The plum-like blood was so magnificent and gorgeous. He couldn't help sticking out the tip of his tongue and curling the trace of blood into his mouth. The faint smell of blood was mixed with a familiar sweet taste, which made his whole soul tremble with longing.

    He pulled Su Yang into his arms and forced the boy to raise his neck, covering the bleeding wound with his thin lips, slowly licking and sucking.

Su Yang could only feel a slight tingling pain, and the blood flowing to the neck meridian. With the unreal feeling of gathering, he suddenly gave birth to a trace of fear. Will this man suck all his blood?

    Zong Huan naturally wouldn't suck him dry, he was just addicted. He was addicted to this fairy and couldn't help himself, but the other party always thought of others in his heart, which made him feel uneasy and unwilling!

    He began to wonder if he had made the right decision to let Zong Xu return to Beijing. Since he gave this imperial decree, this little boy often look like he has lost his soul, and occasionally cries in his dreams. He has no idea about this, but Zong Huan has seen it all.

    The most powerful emperor in the world has everything people want. But he can't get a heart. This makes him feel frustrated from the bottom of his heart, and he also feel jealousy that he doesn't want to admit.

    It happened to be Zong Xu, the younger brother of his dearest relatives, and the person who disgusted him the most in the world.

  The same flesh and blood, born from the same mother. The Queen Mother prefers Zong Xuyuan to him. The first emperor put him into the cold palace and ignores him, but he cares about Zong Xu seriously. The same blood is clearly flowing in their bodies. One is the proud son of heaven, and the other is imposing the name of the evil and demon star, making it difficult to move in the harem.

    Although he was the last to ascend the throne of God, the Queen Mother's most beloved and biased son is still Zong Xu, and now even his most cherished treasure is thinking of Zong Xu in his heart.