4

The young boy in the mirror has exquisite features, and his dark eyes are as bright as obsidian. It should be a very beautiful picture, but at this moment the look of his face and howling is really ridiculous. Huo Sini saw such a son as soon as she walked in, and she was a little uncomfortable. = . =

Previously, Su Yang regarded his image as a important thing, and maintained a perfect side no matter when and where he went and made people impeccable. It was the same no matter how old he were before and after, but because of this, he lost the vitality of young people. Huo Sini had never seen her son act inappropriately.

She remembers that a media once commented on Su Yang, saying that although he looked perfect, it was just so perfect that he was a little unreal, like a well-built machine, no one could see the real him.

Huo Sini had to admit that even her own son raised by her, she could not accurately figure out Su Yang's temperament and preferences, because he was not so smart and sensible as a teenager of this age.

But now, looking at her son who was making faces in the mirror, she couldn't help but smile knowingly. The accident was a blessing in disguise. Many gratifying changes have taken place in this child, especially since he no longer rejects his grandfather. Huo Sini was particularly pleased.

She reached out and knocked on the door.

Su Yang turned around and said sweetly: "Mother, good morning."

"Good morning, my baby." Huo Sini walked to him and tidied his messy hair, asked: "Did you sleep well last night?"

Su Yang nodded repeatedly. He has become accustomed to sleeping in his lover's arms. Since returning home, he hasn't had a good night's sleep. Finally, he saw Xi Yi last night. After confirming that he was the person he was looking for, he naturally slept very sweetly.

He said: "I slept best last night."

Huo Sini accurately grasped the key words in his words and asked: "Did something special happened last night? I asked the driver to pick you up after you left the reception, but no one found you and then found that you were already lying on the bed when you got home. How did you come back?"

This problem is really embarrassing for Su Yang. He only remembers that he and Xi were playing tricks, and because of the familiar and reassuring breath of the man, he put down all his defenses. After a while, he was completely unaware of how he came back. He doesn't know clearly.

But this kind of divine development and shameful thing, he absolutely can not tell his mother.

He made a reminiscence gesture and slowly said: "Last night... I seemed to be drunk. A kind fan saw me uncomfortable on the side of the road, so he sent me back on the way. I slept well after drinking a little wine. It seems that I should have a drink before going to bed in the future to help sleep."

Huo Sini did not doubt, said: "I don't see it that way. You have spared on such a long road. That fan must have send you back here. You have to be very grateful to others. Say thank you to them. "

Thank you... Some unharmonious images quickly appeared in Su Yang's mind. In addition to the spring dream last night, his cheeks were unconsciously stained with crimson, and he swallowed. He swallowed, and said unnaturally: "Okay, I will thank him well."

Huo Sini wrinkled her brows, stroked his forehead, and asked, "Is it still uncomfortable? Why is it so hot?"

Su Yang: "... I seem to be sick." Lovesickness.

After finally coaxing his mother away, he patted some water on his hot cheeks, and said: "Cheer up, you can meet tomorrow."

=======