7.13

From autumn to winter, soon ushered in the first snow of this winter. The rustling snow made the base a silver-white world. In this first snow, the news of the successful development of virus antibodies comes from Gu Ziyan's laboratory.

    This also indicates that the end of the crisis is coming to an end.

    The news quickly spread throughout the city of W, and quickly spread to the outside world. The base was even more cheered. Many people wept with joy. Their joy is from their hearts and true feelings. Perhaps this is their first time since the end of the world to have such a relieved smile.

    Su Yang stood on a high place watching this scene, and couldn't help sighing.

    They are so happy because they don't want to become zombies, because when they become zombies, they will completely lose themselves and become another existence that they extremely hate.

    But he had no choice. From the moment he opened his eyes, he was already an alien in the eyes of these people.

    Although his identity was concealed very well under Gu Ziyan's protection, the truth will always be revealed one day, just like they are hiding everything carefully, Gu Xuan's people are still tracked down.

    Su Yang used to be a research object in the laboratory of the Northwest Base for several months. In those few months, he left countless images and even data, proving everywhere that he was not a human, but a mutated high-level zombie. Those evidences are his guilt, and his existence is the original sin.

    He stretched out his hand to catch a snowflake. The pure white crystal petals gradually melted in his palm, leaving a little coolness.

    Suddenly he was put on a coat on his shoulders, and the man hugged him into his arms from behind, and said, "Be careful of cold."

    Su Yang felt aggrieved in his heart, and said in a guilty way: "I won't catch a cold... I'm a zombie, so I won't caught cold."

Gu Ziyan's heart suddenly felt stabbed. He wrapped the snow-stained hand in his broad palm and said in a deep voice: "Even if you are a zombie, you are the baby I raised in my palm, if you are cold I feel bad same when it's hot."

    The man's eyes was particularly focused when he talks about love, and his usual lazy expression was reduced, as if he is safe by his side no matter what happens outside. Su Yang couldn't help but miss a beat.

    He calmed down, and deliberately found a fault and said: "You feel bad, but you always toss me."

    This is obviously an unreasonable argument. Gu Ziyan couldn't help laughing, he followed the sideburns of the little zombie, kissing. His voice was low and sweet: "That's not tossing, it’s another way of loving, don’t you also like it very much, you took the initiative to sit on my lap last night..."

    Su Yang quickly turned around and covered his mouth, not letting him say that shame. He stared at him hard. Gu Ziyan hurriedly stopped, not dare to really make him angry.

    After a while, this little thing got into his arms again, like an instinct. When he felt uneasy, he would hide in the arms of the man. Hearing his powerful heartbeat, the whole world would just be remaining two of them, what racial differences, what zombies identity, all no longer exist.

    =========

    Due to the successful development of virus antibodies, the YanXia base, which was already well-known, has once again been listed as a focus of attention by all powerful forces in China.

    This city that occupies all the zombies in the south, and the icon is a group of red flames, has always been jealous of other forces, because their strength is too strong to match, especially the boss who has never shown himself in his true form, it is said that he can stantly destroy a base with A level defense factor.