5.5

The night was deep, and the imperial city was also brightly lit.

No one would thought that the emperor who would rest in the emperor’s palace alone and be cold to the palace's three thousand beauties, went to the clothing bureau while taking advantage of the night.

    Zong Huan was no longer reconciled, and in the end he compromised. He had never thought that he would be the first to compromise. He has power. The entire court is under his control. The Manchu civil and military are obedient to him, and the people are even more supportive to him. The emperor can be said to very powerful but he still depends on this little devil.

    He used to hear others compare Tong Jiabao to a evil witch. He would just sneered back then, but now he is thinking that those kings who subjugate the country aren't forgiven. If they are really bewitched by such evil, how can one escape?

    He doesn't know where the inner anxiety comes from. It seems that if he doesn't guard this little cub, he will quietly disappear from the place he can't see, and he won't be found in the world.

    Only by holding this little guy tightly in his arms will these uneasiness dissipate.

    Su Yang felt the sudden increase in strength at his waist, and the grievance in his heart was even worse. He was not a plaything that could just be called out and go.

    He angrily said: "You are the emperor, the whole world is yours, and there are many concubines in your harem. How can there be a lack of people to wash your clothes for you, but you want to toss me to wash! Then I'll wash! Give me your so called golden dragon robe, also don’t be afraid, I'll wash it out greatly!”

    Zong Huan suddenly couldn’t laugh or cry. He said that he had clothes to wash just to the following of Su Yang’s words. Who knew he would be questioned by this topic.

He thought that this little thing was cute and charming, but now he found out that  he is clearly a coquettish fairy, articulate and difficult to resist.

    He directly hugged Su Yang, turned his feet, and walked out. The room is too humid, how can he live here. The little guy in his arms is so delicate and tight, he feels distressed even with the thought of him staying here for a while.

    Su Yang moved restlessly in his arms and still stubbornly said: "Since the master's grace has been granted, this slave can naturally not live up to your high expectations. He must be on duty in the clothing bureau and dare not be lazy for a moment... let me go!"

Zong Huan paused, looked at the little guy in his arms, frowned and said: "A slave? Which slave is as bold as you, who keeps calling me master, but he is not half courteous, and gives orders to me. The world wouldn't dare to do what you did. Besides you, the fairy, I can't find the second one! Since the Qianqiu Palace, you have been bewitching me, and I don’t know what demon method is used. No matter how restless, I, I..."

He paused, the dignified emperor didn’t know how to threaten this little eunuch, he could do nothing. He said that he would be sent to the Coating Bureau to endure hardships, but he really came to the Coating Bureau. It was him who couldn't stand it first.

    Su Yang fixedly looked at him, and said with red eyes: "What are you going to do? The coat bureau is not enough, do you want to put me into the sky prison?"

As if the coat bureau is not enough to make trouble, now pull out the sky prison. Zong Huan frowned, and asked, "What good is it for you to provoke me like this? How many days can you survive in a place like a jail?"

    Su Yang turned his face away from him. He shrugged his nose gently, choked up and said: "Anyway, you don't feel bad, so I won't have to worry about it for a few days."