13

With eyes facing each other, Xi Yi smiled coldly. Yin Heng immediately felt a little weak. He was Xi Yi's attending doctor. The two had known each other for many years. He could understand the meaning behind this smile.

    He did have the intention to watch the show at first, and he kept it hidden for so long, but it didn't mean that he wanted to oppose this man unless he thought his life was too long.

    But he was threatened so casually, and as a person with a good face, he felt very shameless.

    Xi Yi had limited patience. Seeing that he was hesitant, he said lightly: "North Star is missing a military adviser. I think you are very suitable for this position. It is better to focus on this matter during the regular meeting tomorrow."

    "Stop it!" "Yin Heng immediately jumped up and said, "The kind of place where you have been fighting for years? You want me to go? Your conscience has been eaten by Su Xiaoyang!"

    Xi Yi looked at him calmly and said: "My conscience has not been eaten, it depends on what you want to say next."

    Yin Heng didn't dare to play with him anymore, he reached out and fiddled with the messy chess game on the table, humming softly: "You know, even if I take a hundred more courage, I I don’t dare to make small movements on you, so your memory has never disappeared, but it is hidden at the bottom of the subconscious mind, and it is impossible to retrieve it for a while. It is not difficult to retrieve those memories. The key depends on how deep you love Su Xiaoyang, if it is deep enough, it will naturally be remembered."

    He deliberately increased the word [Deep], winking at the cold Marshall after he said, and laughing very happily.

    However, Xi Yi does not understand what he meant, he twisted his eyebrows and asked:. "What do you mean?"

"Tut, do you really not understand or are prudish? I gave enough hint, the rest of you understand it," he finished and hugging a stack of documents slipped away.

    Xi Yi held his forehead in deep thought, how deeply he loves Su Yang, how can he know about this?

    ========

    "Huh?" Su Yang stared straight and said, "That's what Yin Heng said? He's not playing tricks on you, right?"

    He had just finished taking a shower, and the hair on his temples was still dripping with wet water. Xi Yi pulled him to his side and wiped him with a dry towel. Su Yang lazily leaned his back on his shoulder. The scent of the fresh shower gel floated into the man's nasal cavity, making him a little lost.

    Su Yang poked his chest and said, "Talking to you."

    Xi Yin said indifferently, "No, he didn't dare to lie to me."

    "But this kind of thing is too..." Su Yang remembered the treacherous smile that Yin Heng showed last time when he left, and shook his head suddenly, and said: "I still think it's unreliable. He is probably playing with us again, so ignore him."

    Xi Yi squinted his eyes and stroked him. Holding Su Yang's wet hair with water vapor, he said, "Do you know what he means?"

    Su Yang coughed a little with a guilty conscience, pushed his hand away, and said in embarrassment: "How can I understand, his kind of weird person? I don’t understand the preface when talking about it, of course I don’t understand it!”

    This clearly means that I understand. Xi Yi grabbed his wrist and dragged the person onto his lap, facing the pair of dark and bright eyes were full of interest, and he said: "Let's talk and listen."

    Why should this shameful matter be swollen? Yin Heng, the stinky fox who fears that the world will not be chaotic!

    Su Yang stubbornly shook his head and said, "I really don't know!"

    Xi Yi obviously didn't intend to let him go, and hugged him directly onto the bed. Su Yang looked at the man's face closer and closer, and his heartbeat suddenly accelerated. Thought he finally got the hang of it.

    He saw the man smirking his lips and lifting Su Yang's ankles. Under Su Yang's expectant and shy gaze, he scratched his tender feet with care and said, "On Yin Heng's information. Say you are ticklish, I’ll give it a try."

    "..."

    Su Yang wanted to fly and kick his face, but because the life gate on his foot was held, he could only laugh and roll on the bed, he looked like a little madman kicked his feet indiscriminately, but how could Xi Yi break free so easily, and soon both legs were suppressed, and he could only endure the man's bullying powerlessly.

    The young man under him was full of tears in his eyes, his smile was trembling, his face seemed to be smeared with gorgeous powder, and his cherry-colored lips and petals were bitten out by his faint tooth marks, which have a slutry beauty.

    Xi Yi's voice was low and hoarse, and he leaned in to his ear and asked, "Say or not?"

    Su Yang was so bullied that he couldn't even speak completely. He nodded and whimpered: "Say, I said, you hurry up... let go open!"

    His appearance of crying or not crying is really tempting. With a sudden move, Xi Yi took out a smart camera from the bedside table and aimed it at Su Yang's face to shoot. Su Yang had no the strength to avoid the camera. He can only stare at the watery apricot eyes as a warning.

    This kind of smart camera can automatically track and shoot. Xi Yi sets up the subject, and continues to play with the already tired teenager. Su Yang cursed with crying: "Liar, talking is nothing!"

    Xi Yi held his slender ankle, solemnly said: "Sorry, I can't help it."

    God couldn't help it! It's not like doing that, tickle people can still be addictive! Su Yang was half-dead with anger, but his body couldn't stop trembling. He didn't know how stubborn and fragile his eyes were with tears. It was normal for Xi Yi to be unable to hold himself back.

    After Xi Ye finally had enough shots, he kissed his red feet and said, "Thank you."

    Su Yang lay on the bed with blank eyes and red eyes. After regaining some strength, he kicked on the man's face, "Go away!"

    Xi Yi naturally wouldn't go away. He pulled the angry boy into his arms and kissed him, sincerely complimenting: "Baby is so beautiful."

    Su Yang was so wronged that he ignored him. The man showed him the video that he had just shot. If Su Yang were not the person involved, he would almost suspect that he was being treated in harmony in the video. The unbearable expression and the intermittent begging for mercy were simply makes people think about it...

Xi Yi calmly copied the video and posted it to his account, obviously to treasure it.

    Su Yang couldn't stop him, and muttered: "Smelly gangster."

    "Well, I am." Xi Yi rubbed his red eyes with his fingertips, and said, "Sorry, I saw your appearance, so I was a little lost. I really want to take you as my own right now."

    "...I didn't say no."

    Xi Yi narrowed his black eyes and asked dangerously: "What do you mean?"

    Su Yang hesitated for a moment, bent his knees against the man's lower abdomen, and hummed: "That's what you mean, didn't you ask me what does Yin Heng’s sentence mean? That’s it.”

A certain marshal was completely stunned. If he didn’t understand the obvious hint, he was not a man. He carefully recalled Yin Heng’s tone and expression when he said this. It turned out to be this.

    He stretched out his hand to caress Su Yang's slender waist and asked: "Deep?"

    Su Yang blushed, "Huh!"