Thank You!

Hi there! I'm sorry that I haven't been updating, school is kinda a burnout ✋🏾😞. But I wanted to thank you all for getting this story to number 1 under the Tom and Jerry hashtag! ^^

I didn't expect it to go so far, and only expected it to get like 100 reads because I'm kinda still in the 'freshly new account' stage 😅

I also need to update the description, and properly credit the artist because saying 'credit to the artist' isn't really giving credit, it's kind of a lame excuse 🥲.

I've had this drafted chapter since November of 2020

it's currently at 452 words but I think I might wanna reset it, because technically this book is a book of OneShots that follow in chronological order

it's currently at 452 words but I think I might wanna reset it, because technically this book is a book of OneShots that follow in chronological order. So it's like a book, but not really? 🤷‍♀️

I'll post the drafted chapter that's been in the works for a few months, and tell me how you feel about it^^ feedback and criticism are greatly appreciated even thought I don't check on this account often. I do read comments when I get the chance, and I'm sorry about the auto correct error that switched 'Butch' to 'Bitch' but since you guys liked it I didn't change it 😂. I'm gonna stop stalling, and post the draft

~~P R E V I E W~~

After breakfast, Tom went back outside, which was around 9. It's now 3 o'clock, he hasn't called, nor stopped past.

Jerry put down his book, he went to grab his phone, and rang Tom's cell.

Please leave a message for-

Jerry sighed, "Where is he?"

~

"So your cousin is dating a man, who happens to be your friends cousin. And here I thought I had a fucked up life!" Butch said, chugging down more milk.

Tom placed his hand on his chin, "George and my sister and I grew up together, I would've known! Or let alone see signs that something was up!"

Butch laughed, "Forget about it. If he's gay, he's gay. If you're not gay, then there should be no problem, right?"

Tom didn't answer, "I honestly think that I might be- Well if you put the pieces together, then..."

"So you're one of em huh? It's sad, the old Tom didn't like men, you'd chase after any of hoosie you seen. I don't like this new you, not one bit. You stopped hanging around with us, you stopped chasing after women. Predator and prey don't go together, you're delusional in the head if you think predator and prey can live together, let alone relationship and kids. You know, what's it about that mouse that makes you attracted to him? Personally, I just see him as smash and pass."

"I don't know either, I don't even know my own feelings."

"I bet if you had a nice slim woman, you'd understand your real feelings, if you know what I mean~." Butch said winking.

Tom gave a disgusted groan, "Why is it that all you ever think about is sex!? I can't wait to see the look on your face when the doctors tell you you're HIV positive."

Butch rolled his eyes, "That'll happen when you admit you're gay."

Tom placed his finger on his forehead, "Go get me another. Since you're heading over there."

"What's the magic word?"

"Now."

Butch sucked on air, "You're the boss Thomas."

The bell on the door made a sound, which meant a customer entered.

"You're a little far from home, aren't you shortie?" The gruff cat asked

"No, I'm just here looking for a friend. He has dark blue hair, and he's about...6'7 ish..and he has yellow eyes." The cat pointed, in the direction of Tom.

Tom was still down in the dumps, as he was earlier before Butch interrupted him.

"Tom! There you are!" Jerry said in relief. "I called you several times today! And you didn't answer! I figure that you'd be out shopping for dinner, but then I realized that you weren't shopping, and that you were here drinking..."

~~

Please let me know what you guys think! I'll see you all when I get a chance to start writing, and I love you guys! 🥰😘