A Lost Mouse

Tom ran down into the dark night, he couldn't see where he was going, but he could feel it.

He didn't know where Jerry was, nor did he have a clue on where to look.

He first checked the bar, he figured maybe Jerry stopped to drink out his stress. All he found here was his 'buddies' Butch, Meathead, Topsy, Lightning, and Clyde.

"Hey Tom! What're you doing out this late!?"

Tom tried to speak, but the pain took over. He tried to mouth the words, but it ached him too. So he resorted to playing charades, which unfortunately didn't work.
So, he checked to see if he had the notepad with him. He didn't, but there was a napkin. The man sitting next to him had a pen in his hand, he was writing a check. Tom took the pen from him, and began to explain.

'Something happened between me and Jerry, I can't find him, he ran off when I blacked out'

"How did you black out?" Clyde asked.

'Muscles Mouse.'

They shook the table in fear, "You took on Muscles Mouse, and you're alive to tell the tale?"

Tom made the 'Sure whatever' motion with his palm, he was applauded by his friends, who offered a drink for him. Tom put his hands up in defense.

'Did any of you see where Jerry went?'

They shook their heads, but Meathead opened his mouth to speak.

"I seen him earlier as I was coming here. It looked like he was heading over to the bridge, where the train crosses by every other hour."

Tom's eyes widened, he quickly exited the bar. Running as fast as he could. The next train was supposed pass by in roughly 15 minutes. It was a 10 minute walk.

Tom ran as fast as he could, hoping he'd get there in time. He didn't know what Jerry was planning on doing, but he hoped it wasn't anything drastic. Jerry was was the sweetest person, and if you got him to somehow snap you're a piece of shit.

Tom could see a figure, sitting on the tracks. He was out of breath, but still ran.

"Jerry!" He called out.

They didn't answer, so Tom yelled louder.

"Jerry!...Gerald Jinx Mouse!"

He looked up, it was Jerry. He had tears in his eyes. He looked like he'd been crying for a while.

Jerry started to stand up, he wobbled, catching himself before he fell. He looked up at Tom, he'd never seen him run this fast before in his life.

"Jerry!" Tom cried, jumping to push him out the way. Jerry didn't have time to react, the train blew past him. His eyes widened, realizing what he's done. Jerry impatiently waited for the train to go by, but Tom wasn't there. All that was there was a piece of ripped cloth from his jacket.

Jerry went to pick it up, clenching it close to him. "I'm so sorry..." Jerry began, "I shouldn't have invited him over. I should've known he couldn't change." Jerry said. "Now you're gone, and it's all my fault." Jerry continued to cry over the loss of his fallen friend. He cried so loud, he didn't hear the footsteps getting closer to him, or his scratchy voice.

"You okay?"

"No! I'm not okay! I just killed my best friend. I didn't even get to tell him how I really feel about him."

"Well...now's a good time better than any. Wouldn't make much sense holding onto the concession, especially since he'll never be able to hear it."

"Yeah...you're right..." Jerry sniffled. He stood up, standing on the edge of the bridge, putting the torn cloth in his pocket. He wiped away his tears, clenching his fist as he took a deep breath.

"Thomas Jasper Cat....I....I love you, you idiot! You're the most important person in the world to me, and I'll never forget the night we shared...even though we were both drunk, and our heads weren't straight, our thoughts were! I know you tried to act like it didn't happen, but it did! I was stupid for trying to distract my feelings for you. Once you're truly in love, nothing can change it. But something has changed it, your death. All because I sat in the middle of train tracks, wanting to be ran over. I should've jumped when I had the chance, but the fall wouldn't have killed me...God, if you're out there, and I know that you are, please bring Tom back to me, one last time? He deserves to know how I feel about him."

"I know now..."

Jerry gasped, he turned around sharply to see Tom standing there. He had glass cut on his face, and covered in a bit of dirt and debris. Tears clouded Jerry's eyes as he ran to hug Tom, tackling him to the ground, planting a kiss on his lips. Tom wrapped his arms around Jerry, kissing him back.

"I love you too Jere...." Tom said, breaking the kiss, wiping the saliva rope from Jerry's lips.

"I thought you were dead! I didn't hear the train coming, I thought it was supposed to come much later, which is why I got here 20 minutes ahead...I wasn't gonna do it Tom!" Jerry cried out.

"It's okay, I believe you...Let's just go home, kay?" He titled his head with a smile. Jerry nodded, he laid himself ontop of Tom, who was taking it all in.

Back at the house, Tabby was laid across the couch, softly snoring. Tom couldn't help but laugh at his younger cousin. He went upstairs, taking a spare blanket from the closet, as well as a pillow. Jerry lifted Tabby up, dropping it on the pillow. Tom covered him with the blanket. 

"So what'dya want to do now?" Jerry asked.

"I wanted to watch TV, but Tabby is sleep, don't wanna wake him up."

Jerry nodded in agreement, he looked back at the clock. "It's getting late Huh? Why don't we just go to bed?"

"Well, I don't feel tired. Even though I used up all my energy running from the bar to the train tracks."

"Just how durable are you?" Jerry asked.

"You don't remember?"

Jerry's face lit up red, "O-Oh...!"

Tom chuckled lightly, "What were you gonna say? Tell me, I wanna hear it!"

Jerry shook his head, "I'll tell you in the morning!"

Tom picked up Jerry from behind, laughing softly. "Stop it Tom! You're going to wake him up!" Jerry whispered.

"Tell me that you love me, and than I'll put you down."

Jerry decided to play stubborn, but when Tom reached his hand down Jerry's shirt he gave in.

"Okay fine! I love you..." He mumbled.

"What was that? You gotta speak up!"

"I said...I love you..." He mumbled, but it was a little louder than last time.

"Sorry, you're gonna have to be a little louder than that." Tom teased. Jerry took a deep breath, "I said, I love you! You idiot..."

Tom let out a hearty laugh as he put Jerry down. Tabby let out a loud snore, which shocked the two of them.

"Maybe we should get to bed after all..." Tom said, and Jerry nodded.

Hi! It's me again. So, as some of you may or may not know, due to unforeseen circumstances of Wattpad's auto bot sucking massive balls, I've merged this account with my old one which was banned on the 18th. What does this mean? That I'm adding FNaF + Fangames related content onto this account, that doesn't mean I'll stop working on this book, it just means I have other works for you guys to read while I update this one! Although, I'm not fully sure if I'll publish the FNaF+ content on here, since I don't really know who still enjoys FNaF in 2021....I might publish it somewhere else than transfer it once this book is completed. With that being said, as per usual, thank you so so much for the continuities support! I'll see you guys in the next chapter! :) Leave ideas/suggestions on what you guys think I should do for a thanksgiving chapter.