Lunch Date

"Mocking birds don't sing..."

"What was that?"

"Mocking birds don't sing...it's an old saying Jerry used to quote from time to time." Tom said, stuffing his face with another breadstick.

"How is Jerry anyways?"

"He's doing well."

"Do you like him?"

Tom looked at his sister, "What?"

"Do you like Jerry?"

"Yeah, I like him. We're friends after all."

"That's not what I meant." She giggled, "Oh well, you'll figure it out sooner or later."

"You think I'm... (leans in and whispers) gay?"

"No! I mean you do like girls and all, but they don't like you back. You fall in love for gold diggers Thomas, and you get all depressed and stuff when they cheat on you because you're 'poor'."

Tom looked at his sister, "You're one to talk. All the men you've been with sleep with you, give you a baby, and leave. Oh by the way how are the triplets doing?"

Thomasina looked at her brother, "You're so immature Thomas, you need to seriously grow up. It's a good thing you stopped hanging out with Butch and all them, but jeez..."

"Look, I didn't come here to get judged, so if that's all you're going to do I'll leave."

Thomasina closed her eyes, shaking her head, "Classic little brother move, you can't take the blame, so you're gonna act like the victim. Don't worry about the check, I'll pay for it...I'll call you later on, okay?" She opened her eyes, her brother gone.

"How was the lunch date?" Jerry asked, flipping through the channels.

"It was just great." Tom replied, an attitude curling his voice.

"You sound upset, what happened?"

"My judgy sister did her normal judging stuff, and get this! She thinks that I'm (leans in and whispers) gay. Can you believe that!?"

"What's wrong with that?"

"Nothing! But I'm not gay! My heart has never felt any sort of romance around a guy! Never!"

"Neither have I, but things change, you never know what can happen. You might fool around with a bunch of girls, but you start liking men, and then you become gay. It all just depends on which gender you rather have sex with Tom."

"I never had sex with a man, so how would I know what it's like?"

"Neither have I, but maybe try it one night."

"Why not? I'm young, still in my early 20s...you don't wanna wait until you're in your 40s to be wild, do you?"

"You do have a point, but if I wanted to have sex with a guy, I wouldn't want it to be just any guy..."

"Obviously your first time shouldn't be some random guy, your first guy should be the preference you like in women, but gender role switched. So, what do you like in women?"

"I'd like my women to be ~5'8, large breasts so I can snuggle up underneath her, she has to be good at cooking, she can't be no younger than 22, I don't want a really young girlfriend, and not a super old one either."

(For reference T and J are ~23-24)

Jerry wrote all of that down, "How about experience? You're not a virgin, are you?"

"N-Noooo..." Tom said, trailing off with a blush. "Is this even important?"

"Very! All I have to do is put all this information out on a dating website, and you'll get a match!" Jerry ran upstairs to the computer room, Tom followed after him, "How long is it going to take?"

"Not that long..(mumbles) depending on the internet connection..."

"What was that?"

"Nothing! I gotta go pick up my nephew sniffles, I'll be right back."

Tom flopped down "Take your time!" He shouted, as he flipped through the channels like Jerry was doing earlier.

~
No One:

Me being petty:

Also, FunFact the 'Mocking Birds Don't Sing' is a reference to the 2001 independent drama based off a true story

Also, FunFact the 'Mocking Birds Don't Sing' is a reference to the 2001 independent drama based off a true story. It's a good movie, sad but good. I'd recommend watching it. See you guys in the next update! And as always, thank you for reading, staring, and commenting on this ^^ <3~!