Fireworks Under The Stars

Tom and Jerry walked up the hill, they were heading to see the fireworks; to celebrate the new year coming forth.

It was their first outing since Jerry had returned home, after being missing/kidnapped for a month and a half.

"I can't wait to see the fireworks!" Jerry squealed.

"Yeah, me too. I just hope I don't get burned like last year." Tom groaned.

Jerry lightly giggled, he reached the top before Tom, so he had to awkwardly stand there waiting for him.

"Okay, okay, jeez! I'm coming, you don't have to rush me y'know....I hope you at least got us a good spot." Tom said, reaching the top of the hill.

Jerry nodded, "We're not too close to the back, but not too close to the front. We'll be able to see the fireworks without breaking our necks." *

"Good, good..." Tom said, placing down the picnic blanket against the grass. He was out of breath from how steep the hill was. The snow had already melt from Christmas, which was only about a week ago.

"Are you cold?" Tom asked, sitting down.

Jerry shook his head no, "Only a little. I'll be okay." Jerry sat down on the blanket. Tom scooched closer to him, snuggling in Jerry's arms.

"You're freezing Jerry!" Tom shouted, feeling his face against his shoulder.

"N-No I'm not!" Jerry blushed, he covered his face.

Tom picked Jerry's face up, planting a kiss against his lips.

"My kisses will keep you warm." He whispered, kissing Jerry again and again on his lips. Jerry blushed, fidgeting in Tom's arms.

"Thomas stop it! I can't breathe!" Jerry pushed himself away, his blush grew larger and larger.

"Here, I packed you a scarf. I knew you were gonna be cold." Tom winked.

Jerry pushed him away, "Well did you know I was gonna hungry?"

Tom smacked the palm of his hand, he looked around, trying to find one of those guys who sold snacks for a ridiculously large price.

Jerry giggled, he reached into his coat pulling out a bag of chips. "Wanna share with me?"

Tom leaned forward, closing his eyes opening his mouth, allowing Jerry to feed him chips.

"They're kinda stale."

Jerry swallowed one of the chips, "Yeah, you're kinda right. But, that's what makes them taste good." Jerry giggled.

Tom smiled, Jerry grabbed Tom's hand, leaning forwards to kiss Tom on his lips.

"Well, well, well. Look who it is."

Tom pulled away from Jerry, turning his head in disgusted to the voice of the black cat.

"You've got some nerve coming around here." Tom said, stretching his arm out to protect Jerry.

"I didn't have anything to do with why he was missing for the past month, maybe you should ask someone else; like Meathead or Topsy."

Tom turned towards Jerry, who nodded. Insinuating that they had something to do with why Jerry was missing.

"Fuck off Butch, we just wanna watch the fireworks and have a good time." Jerry spoke up.

Bitch pointed to Jerry, "It's funny now you have so much to say, but when Topsy was fucking oui from behind you said nothing more than for him to fuck you harder."

"Son of a-."

The sound of fireworks, went off, it was finally new years. They missed the final countdown to end the new year and start a new one. That pissed Tom off. He balled his fists, lunging at Bitch, repeatedly punching him in the face, no matter how black his eyes were or how much his mouth bled.

Butch had been a childhood bully of Tom, and now that they're grown, it's super satisfying for Tom to stand his ground.

Jerry didn't break it up, nor did anyone surrounding them. Butch must've been a common terrorizer, so it finally felt good to see him get put in his place.

Tom got off bitch, spitting on him. He snatched Jerry up, carrying him in his arms, "No more nice Thomas. I won't let anyone else hurt you Jerry, they'll have to beat me to death to get to you." Jerry squealed lightly, hugging Tom tightly.

Butch leaned up, spitting out blood and a tooth. He looked around, no one felt sympathy for him. They cheered on Tom, even giving him money.

Jerry got down from Tom, sitting on the wooden bench. He noticed the food stand behind him, pointing it out to Tom.

"Wanna share some popcorn?" He asked.

"Popcorn?" Tom turned around, seeing the food stands. "Yeah, let's get some popcorn."

Tom held the popcorn in his hand, eating, and eating, and eating the popcorn.

Jerry noticed how distracted he was, so he subtly held his hand. Tom held his hand, tightly. He really wasn't gonna let Jerry go.

"You wanna go home?" Jerry asked.

Tom nodded, "Yeah, I'm a little tired."

Jerry told Tom to lean down, once Tom did Jerry kissed Tom's lips. "Thank you, for y'know...."

Tom smiled, "Sometimes, you just have to put your foot down against things. Bitch has been a pain in my side since forever. Since we were kids." He frowned.

"Well, I'm glad you were finally able to stand your ground."

"Yeah...me too..." Tom smiled again, he stood back up, holding Jerry's hand as they huddled together to walk back home in the cold.

I was gonna make this longer, but maybe later. I dunno lol. But; I'm glad I was finally able to update this book! I was gonna have a chapter dedicated to Mammy Two Shoes being introduced, but meh. How have you all been? The * means everything written before wasn't originally added, and that I went back and wrote a tad bit more.