Sleep

"I don't want to go to sleep Tom! It's only 10 PM!" Jerry whined

"Yeah, well tough luck. You shouldn't have fallen asleep on me when we was at the docks, otherwise I wouldn't had spent 20 minutes carrying you like a child back home, and taking off all your clothes to put you in this...ugh..." Tom replied, opening the door to Jerry's room.

Jerry looked at Tom, with pleading eyes. "Pleeeeease????" Jerry begged, but Tom gave him an irritated look.

"No." He coldly responded

Tom placed Jerry down on his bed, tucking him in. "Can you at least stay with me until I can fall asleep?"

"No."

Jerry gave Tom a cold stare, "Why not? Are we not best friends? Don't make me call my cousin muscles! You know what he'll do to you!"

"I ain't scared of him. So go ahead, call him."

Jerry leaned over the side of the bed, which sorta flashed Tom since....

"Jerry!" Tom yelled, turning his head.

Jerry turned to Tom, "What?" He asked, dumbfounded

"You're naked under that! And I just got flashed! So that's another traumatic memory I have to wipe from my brain!"

"Muscles can help you with that~." Jerry teased

"Fuck off! If you sit down, I'll lay with you until you fall asleep, okay?"

Jerry happily sat down, patting the empty space next to him. Tom groaned, "You better not get any ideas before I tie you up on a wired pole for 4 hours."

"Do that, and I'll make sure Spike guards the house from you."

"He doesn't even live here!"

"Anymore."

Tom rolled his eyes once more, "This is the dumbest shit I've done since I let my cousin geroge spend the night. Yeah, he's slowly learning to not be fearful of mice-Hey isn't your cousin the reason why my cousin is scared of mice!?" Tom demanded

Jerry scratched his head, "I don't know, maybe? Where does your cousin live?"

"Near Melbow street."

Jerry blushed, "Oh shi-."

Tom pinned him down

"Thomas! What are you doing!?" Jerry asked blushing

"You're gonna take responsibility." He whispered

"Responsibility!? For what!?"

Tom didn't reply, he gave a cold stare, and leaned forward. His began to draw his fangs, shivers went down Jerry's body, he closed his eyes, whimpering, full of fear. Tom's mouth hovered over Jerry's neck.

"Tom..." he whispered, releasing his tense pressure, letting Tom do whatever he was planning on doing to him.

Tom started to chuckle, he let go of Jerry whose eyes began to beam. Jerry sat up, watching as Tom's chuckling turned into laughter.

"You asshole!" Jerry yelled, throwing a pillow at Tom.

Tom continued to laugh, getting up on the floor and leaving Jerry to die from the embarrassment.

Jerry let out a embarrassed groan, his face red with blush. "I'll get you in the morning!" He yelled, covering himself with the blanket and going to sleep.

~

Hi! I'm the author Lily! I just wanted to take a second to thank you all for reading! I really appreciate it! Since it's Halloween weekend, Election Day is coming up! So I should have some free time to write and publish new chapters! Thank you all for reading! And I'll do a Q&A session which will be published soon! So leave your comments down below! And I'll answer as many as I can! Thank you all for reading! Bye bye!~ <333