Jerry's Date (Part 2)

"She said what?" Tom laughed loudly.

"That I was judging her because I said something out of context! I don't judge people! Well, I do but I don't say it out loud!" Jerry trailed off, he gulped down another shot, making this one his twelfth. Tom would've been tipsy by this point, maybe because his body is bigger, so he holds less. But that logic doesn't really make much sense, shouldn't the smaller you are the less you can handle?

"That went better than the dates I used to go on, I'd always get this snobby rich girl, who wants nothing from the best. What's the whole point of leading someone on, if you're just gonna leave them for someone who came from more wealth?"

Jerry grabbed Tom's hand, he looked him in the eyes. "I-." He threw up, on the floor. It was quite a lot might I add.

Tom rubbed Jerry's back, he coughed. "I think it's time for us to go home."

Jerry nodded, "I don't feel so good..."

"Nothing some water and rest can't fix."

Tom carried Jerry out on his shoulder, "Tom I love you."

Tom laughed it off, "I love you too Jer."

"Can we have sex when we get home?"

"Um...sure?" Jerry squealed with excitement.

When the pair got home, and Tom opened the door, Jerry wasted no time and pulled Tom down, closed his eyes, kissing him softly. Tom's eyes widened in shock.

"What are you waiting for~?" Jerry teased.

"Um..."

Jerry danced his way upstairs into the bedroom they shared. He started taking off his clothes, throwing them on the floor in random places. He kept his underwear on though.

He pat the empty side next to him, ordering Tom to sit down. Tom took his shoes off, and sat down.

"Jerry I don't think-."

"Don't think, do."

"Yeah but-."

"But nothing! I asked if you wanted to have sex when we got home, and you said yes~!"

"But Spike-."

"Who cares!? It's 1 o'clock in the morning! A man his age should be asleep by now." Jerry turned Tom's face towards him, leaning in for another kiss.

Tom decided 'Fuck it, we're both drunk so we're not gonna remember this'.

He beat Jerry to another kiss, he fell Ontop of him, deepening their kiss more. It's hard to stay 'just friends' when the two of them both know their feelings for one another are stronger than being just friends.

Tom stood on his knees infront of Jerry, "I know it's big." He whispered.

Tom blushed in embarrassment, "You're right...I don't know if it's going to fit..."

Jerry crawled on his knees over to Tom, he patted his upper thighs. "Just take it out. We'll find a way to make it fit."

A hesitant and embarrassed Tom reached inside his pants, and underwear. He took out his size, holding it in his hand.

Jerry gasped in awe, "You're so big! How big are you exactly?"

"7'3...." Tom mumbled.

"Woooow."

Jerry licked his lips, he leaned forward engulfing Tom's size. He bobbed his head up and down, licking the head and the slit.

"Nghh..." Tom moaned

"Does it feel good?" Jerry asked, full of Tom's size.

Tom nodded, he had a light grip on Jerry's hair, pushing him down. Tom's size when deeper into Jerry's throat, making him gag a little.

"Shit, I'm sorry!"

Jerry pulled away coughing, he smiled, and looked up at Tom. "Don't be."

Tom started to take his clothes off, first his tie, than his vest. Tom slowly unbuttoned his shirt, Jerry started to touch him. He poked at Tom's stomach, emitting a small laugh, he was ticklish.

Tom took his pants, underwear, and socks off. He was now fully naked, Jerry grabbed Tom's hands, bringing them over to the fabric of his underwear. He helped Tom pull them down to his thighs, and off his body.

Jerry laid down on his back on the bed. Tom slowly reached for Jerry's sprung up erection. He jerked his base off, Jerry gripped the sheets, holding in his moans.

Tom pulled away, he spit on his hands, than rubbed it on his size. Jerry looked up to see what Tom was doing, he asked, "What are you doing?"

Tom responded with, "Unless you magically have a bottle of lube, I'm gonna have to use spit so that way it doesn't fully hurt."

"You think I'm a virgin?"

Tom blinked, "No. But don't get mad at me when I stick in and you're crying out in pain."

Tom liked himself up with Jerry's hole, he stuck in as slow as he possibly could. It took a few tries, but by the 4th try Tom was inside Jerry.

"Does it hurt?"

Jerry nodded, "It doesn't hurt too badly, you can move though."

Tom pulled out, "If it hurts I'll stop. I don't want you to be in pain the entire time I'm fucking you."

"I won't be in pain the entire time. Just maybe, the first 5-10 minutes. Put it back in please." Jerry brought Tom down for another kiss.

Tom entered himself back into Jerry, Jerry wrapped his legs around Tom, who started moving slowly. Jerry ran his fingers through his hair, he realized that Tom was right, and that Spike would probably wake up if they're being too loud.

"I don't wanna wake him up, I don't think you wanna wake him up either."

"I don't, that's why I'm going slow. Dogs have oddly sensitive ears."

"That's unfair. I won't get to enjoy you to the fullest."

"We'll have to maybe go again tomorrow when he drops Tike off for daycare."

"Daycare? How old is Tike even?"

"He's 5 I think."

"What 5 year old goes to daycare?"

"Lots of em! I didn't start school until I was almost 7. My parents forgot I had a early birthday, they thought I was born in November."

"When were you born exactly?"

"I was born on February 18th."

"Huh, a month before mines."

Tom let out a soft exhale, he smirked at Jerry. He decided to speed up the pace, his thrusts became heavier and louder. It was becoming harder for Jerry to hold back his moans, Tom sure as hell wasn't being quiet about it. It was the way Jerry was moaning which was turning him on.

"Faster Tom! Nggh fuck!" Jerry ejaculated on his stomach, he let out a deep sigh of relief.

Tom picked up the pace, it didn't take him much longer to cum inside Jerry. As he pulled out, more cum squirted out. Jerry unraveled his legs from Tom, who backed away almost falling off the bed. The pair breathing heavily in exhaustion and sweat.

"You still want some water?"

Oh wow would you look at that, a segg chapter 🌚 I wonder what's gonna happen next~