Bowling

Tom and Jerry arrived at the bowling alley, it was quite packed, but they did manage to find a lane for theirselves.

"How bout this one? Not only is it close to the snack bar, the bathroom and arcade are right over there!" Jerry exclaimed pointing.

"Arcade? I didn't know you were the gamer type." Tom said with a soft chuckle, Jerry blushed.

"Y-Yeah...I like to play games sometimes..."

"Thomas! Thomas is that you?" Tom's expression changed from I'm impressed to Aw fuck

Jerry turned around to see Butch, one of their 'friends'. Butch was a black cat, he was your typical player. He's the reason why none of Tom's relationships worked, hes the Mr Steal Yo Girl if you would...

"Butch?" Jerry asked, "Why are you-."

Butch shoved Jerry, "Sit down pipsqueak..." he mumbled

"Butch? How nice of you to join us..why are you hear? If you don't mind me asking..." Tom said cockily

"I was in the neighborhood, word on the street is that you two were going out on a 'date'..."

"Date? Who the hell-?"

"Doesn't matter. To you at least."

"Look we're not on a date. We planned to spend a day together, as friends. So whoever told you this bullshit lie, sucks to suck doesn't it?"

"Yeah, Yeah whatever..." he put his hand in Tom's face, who balled his first up in response. Butch turned around to face Jerry who was confused.

"Hey pipsqueak, you got room for one more?"

Jerry looked at the screen, "Uhhh...no not really we already put the names in..."

Butch rolled his eyes, "It's still 8 more slots open, I'll just edit one of them and put my name in. If that's okay with you."

"No, it is not okay with me."

"I wasn't talking to you Thomas. I was talking to my pal Jerry." Bitch said, wrapping his arm around Jerry hugging him.

"Now wait just a damn minute, who the hell do you think you are?" Tom asked, yanking on butch's tail.

"Butch the Cat, pleasures mines~." Butch said with a wink. Tom growled underneath his breath, while Jerry just remained awkwardly silent.

"I have to go the bathroom..." Jerry mumbled

"Sure, I'll walk you-."

"No...I can go on my own..." Jerry pushed Butch away, walking past the cats.

Tom scoffed, "I don't need to waste my time chasing Jerry, he isn't my concern, and neither are you."

Butch smirked, "Sounds to me like you can't catch a simple mouse."

Tom balled his fist up, he punched Butch in the face, sending him flying backwards in the ground bleeding from his nose.

He walked towards the entrance, impatiently tapping his foot agitated against the ground.

His eyes shifted towards the bathroom, noticing Jerry coming out. He made the "Let's go" motion with a head tilt.

"What happened to Butch?" Jerry asked

"He left." Tom quickly replied, Jerry could hear the annoyance in Tom's tone.

"If you say so..." Jerry said, letting Tom cool down.