Replaced

// Tw for like suicide //

Meatheads' hand shook, holding the revolver in his hand, he loaded 2 bullets. One for him, one for lightning. He spun the barrel, looking up.

Lightning had tears in his eyes, he didn't want to do this; however committing suicide was a better alternative than what would happen to them when Muscles got a hold of them.

"Do we have to?" Lightning asked.

Meathead nodded, "Do you wanna let him catch us?"

Lightning shook his head no, frowning. "We shouldn't have done that." He admitted.

"Tell them the truth? We had to! Their love had a chance, just like ours." He said, pulling him closer to him. "The final kiss of death." He whispered, placing the gun behind his ear pulling the trigger.

The gun went off, Meathead was now dead. Lightning was covered in blood splatters, brain matter, tears, fear. He picked up Meatheads bloodied dead corpse, hugging it closer to him. Weakly kissing his face,  the revolver was still in meatheads hand. He pried the gun out his hand, despite being dead bodies tend to still have a little bit of strength still left before all the nerves fully cut off.

Idk if that's true lemme just—-ok yeah it's true just depends on the temperature and how long they've been dead.

"Te Amo." He whispered, pulling the trigger. The gun went off, seems as though they were both unlucky. Although, Lightning would've just kept pulling the trigger until the gun went off.

Both their dead corpses lay surrounded by both of their blood pools. Neither of them left a suicide note, but depending on who would be the first to find their bodies, they'd understand why, or they wouldn't.

~

Butch and Tabby were at 'headquarters' with Muscles. He had new goons with him, 4 more. 3 cats, and 1 mouse. Tabby and Butch looked one another, feeling unappreciated of being replaced so soon.

"What the fucks the matter with you two?" Muscles asked, noticing their sour faces.

"Nothing." Bitch said, Tabby nodded.

"Well quit standing there. Go find Topsy, and those other two fags if you can."

"Other two fags?" Tabby whispered in confusion.

"Lightning, Meathead. The retards."

"That words offensive..." Tabby muttered with a frown.

"Says who? Look around you, I don't see a single person in this room offended, other than you of course."

Bitch coughed lightly, signaling Tabby to shut up, but he wouldn't. He just kept on talking.

"Don't act like you're all high and mighty. All of a sudden you have morals? Tsk. Give me a god damn break. Tabby, what happened to you? This isn't like you. You've lost your speech impediment stutter, you're like this brand new person. You're supposed to be my loyal kitten. Or do I have to remind you?"

Tabby shivered, finally deciding to be quiet. Muscles stood up from behind his desk, turning to his new goons. Explaining to them how he ran shit and how only him could call the shots.

"Why would you do that?" Butch asked.

"I don't like it when people call others words like that. I don't care about the shit I've done while being here."

"I mean you haven't really done anything cause you're just timid tabby but alr ig. Just...don't do that again. You know Meathead and Lightning used to feel all 'justified' which is why Muscles used to beat them stupid. Literally. Half the time they didn't even know where they were or who they were—-."

"Hey! If you two fuckheads are gonna continue to talk as loud as you are while I'm explaining to these goons then get the hell outta here!"

"You wanna like to get like some coffee or something?" Tabby asked, rolling his eyes with a scoff.

Butch shrugged, "We're supposed to be searching for Topsy. Wherever the fuck he is." The duo walked out of 'headquarters'.

Tabby placed his finger against his bottom lip, "He's probably in an alleyway like always. The one where he first met us all."

"Oh. That one huh? It's been a while since I been. We should go one day, just the two of us."

"Just the two of us?" Tabby asked.

Bitch nodded, "Just like old times." He softly smiled.

So like, uh Tabby and Muscles were in a relationship but like it was hella abusive and Muscles was unfaithful asf so Tabby broke up with him ofc. Yeah and idk wtf to do with Tom and Jerry so hopefully I'll post more chapters about side characters until I get something I can stick with 😭 I'm also gonna go back and label things as 'Season 1 end and Season 2 start' cause ig this is a series? 😭 idk if I wanna make a separate book cause the max chapters for a Wattpad book is 200 and it's like ~40? Nah I don't think I'll drag it out to 200 chapters.

Edit; Ya know what, 'The Cat Concerto' is Season 1 end and 'Flyers' is the start of Season 2. I don't wanna like go back and edit it cause  it'll send an update to y'all and it's really no update other than title change lol