Tom's Birthday (Part 1)

Finally, today was Tom's birthday; January 17th. Jerry's birthday was next Month; February 22nd. Which made Tom a Capricorn and Jerry a Pisces. According to the internet, a Capricorn and a Pisces are very compatible. It's said that they each bring strengths to the relationship. Pisces is attracted to Capricorn's steady, loyal personality, while Capricorn is drawn to Pisces' intuitive and supportive nature.
Anyways, enough about zodiacs, we need to get back to the gays.

"Happy Birthday Thomas!" Jerry cheered, kissing his lips softly. "Congrats on making it to 24." He winked.

I honestly forgot how old I made them 😭 but like I specially remember Tom being 23, if I didn't state it aloud I want him to be 23, and Jerry 21, but not a fresh 21 like he's been it for a while xP

Tom giggled lightly, "Well, you'll make it to 24 soon, since you birthday is next month and you'll be what, 22? So you have two more years to catch up to me~" He kissed Jerry's lips softly.

"What time do you plan on going out? I wanna debate whether or not to give my gift to you now, or later on~" He winked.

"I was planing on going out around like 4? Does that seem too early to get drunk?"

"No, that's extremely early to get drunk."

"Hm, so what time do you recommend?"

"I don't recommend at all. You can stay here with me, and just the two of us have fun all night long." Jerry said, scooting closer up on Tom's lap. 

"I haven't hung up out with friends in a while. Cmon Jere, I promise I'll drink safely this time!"

Jerry sighed, "I just wish you'd spend more time with me." He muttered to himself.

"What was that?" Tom asked, already putting his shoes and coat on.

"Nothing! Just, go have fun!" He smiled, waving goodbye to him.

>:^) what am I gonna do?

Tom walked down the streets, it was actually very fucking cold, it was January. It was still snow on the ground, not as much, but was still there. It was kinda like one of those child memories of school after winter break where the snow is all piled up against the streets in one specific area, and cars drove past.

Tom reached into his coat, pulling out a cigarette. He didn't often smoke, well he did often smoke but when Jerry wasn't in the room. He normally went in the other room or just flat out outside. But, since it was getting cold and Tom really did care about Jerry and his safety he started smoking less and less.

Tom noticed some of his 'buddies' standing on the corner across the street from him.

It was mainly just Topsy and Meathead. Topsy seemed to have been yelling at Meathead about something, but Meathead was too 'stupid' to understand what he was in trouble for.

Tom quickly crossed the street. Tossing his cigarette in the snow, he jogged up to Meathead and Topsy. Meathead noticed him approaching the two of them so he changed his expression.

"Hey guys, what's up?" He blew smoke out his nose.

"Nothing, Cat. The two of us are just out here waiting for someone."

"Oh, sounds cool. You guys wanna go get drinks with me later on?"

Topsy looked at him confused, "Why? We aren't friends."

Tom shrugged, "It's just nice to have someone to drink with I guess..."

"I'd go drinking with you Tom..." Meathead spoke up, Topsy growled lightly.

Tom smiled, "That's great! Wanna go around 8?" He asked.

Meathead smiled, with a nod. "Actually, I'm not so sure 8 would work...Me and Lightning have plans..." He blushed lightly.

Tom continued to smile, "Well that's okay. You too have fun, it's good to see the two of you being happy. I've noticed that recently, the less time you spend around someone like him (referring to Topsy) the more happier you've been!"

"H-How's Jerry?" Meathead asked.

"I left him alone at the house, and now I kinda feel bad. I promise I'll make it up to him, but I just wanna have a night of fun y'know? You only turn 24 once!"

"You left him, home alone?" Topsy asked, catching on.

Tom hesitated to answer, "Why?"

Topsy cleared his throat, "Nothing, never mind it's fine." He pulled his phone out of his pocket, walking off.

Tom hummed in confusion. "What the hell was that about?"

Meathead took Tom's hand, "Tom, you have to listen to me very closely."

Tom blinked in confusion, "Topsy, he's going to take him from you, again."

"Again? Him? Who?"

"Jerry! He was the one who took him the first time! Along with Tabby and Butch!"

"Tabby? What the hell? Wait, how do you know-?"

Meathead lowered his head in shame, "We never wanted to do it. Me and Lightning, we just played along because Muscles wouldn't hurt either of us. Don't trust them, don't trust anyone."

"Wait, but how can I know that I can trust you?"

"Listen closely how Tabby talks when he's around, or how your 'friends' act when you mention Jerry. They've been planning this all from the very beginning. Why else do you think Butch suddenly appeared when the two of you went bowling?"

Tom froze, thinking to himself. It was kind of suspicious the way Bitch and Tabby were acting whenever Tom was with Jerry, or mentioned his name. When he looked up, Meathead was gone.

Tom looked at the clock on his phone, it was only 4 o'clock. Then he remembered; Jerry.

He had told Topsy he left him home alone, Tom started running his way back to the house, he prayed to god that Jerry was safe, and still there.