Lunch Meeting

"Took you long enough." Jerry said, keeping eye contact with his 'guest'. 

"I'm a busy man." They responded, "I don't often have time in my schedule for family events."

Jerry tsked his teeth, scoffing with a laugh. "Funny. Real funny."

The waitress came back, giving Jerry his drink. She acknowledged his guest. "Hello, my name is Jennifer. Can I get you anything?"

"Water. Just lemon water for now."

She smiled, "Right away! And for you sir? Are you ready to order any appetizers?"

"Can I get some mozzarella sticks? Maybe I should get Tom something too. Can I get a Kansas City Strip Steak? With Mashed Potatoes."

"Sure! How do you want it cooked?" 

"Medium Well. Ah! and can I get that to go? It's for my fiancé." Jerry smiled.

He looked at Jerry, "Fiancé?" He asked.

Jerry nodded, "He proposed to me at my birthday dinner!" Jerry squealed, showing [...] his ring. "Oh you should've seen it! It was so romantic! Well, not me finding the ring. See, he put the ring in my drink, and I almost choked on it. When I showed him the ring, he took it out wiping it off. He took my hand, sliding the ring on my finger kissing my hand. Then, he asked 'Gerald Jinx Mouse will you...marry me and become my husband?' I of course, immediately said yes kissing him. Oh! I was so happy!!"

He tsked his teeth, "So, when's the wedding?"

"Oh, you're not invited."

He smirked, "Go figure."

Jennifer came back, bringing back his lemon ice water and Jerry's mozzarella sticks. "Are you ready to order sir?" She asked him. "Sheet-Pan Burrata Caprese Gnocchi." He responded. 

Jennifer smiled, "What a good choice!" She gleed. 

"Gonna rape her next?" Jerry asked, dipping his mozzarella sticks in the marinara sauce. 

"I don't rape women."

"Hm. Not women at least."

"You're starting to piss me off now. Just because we're family doesn't mean you'll be shown leniency or mercy from me. You're one more snide remark fro your throat being slit. Try me."

"You're right. I don't want to be killed right before my wedding to y future husband. To tell you the truth, I'm here to tell you to stay out of my life. Stay away from Tom, his family, or anyone close to him." He stood up from the table, launching at Jerry with the knife. Jerry stood there, firm and serious. Jerry lifted his hand up from his pocket, he was hiding a taser. It was a battle of speed, whoever attacked first would win. 

Jennifer came back, with other servers. Bringing the food to the two men. Jerry's food was in a box, well it was Tom's food but still. She gently placed the box of food infront of Jerry. Muscle's Sheet-Pan Burrata Caprese Gnocchi (try saying that 5x fast) was placed infront of him. Jerry collected his coat, taking one final sip of his drink. He left. Telling Jennifer that "He's taking care of the bill. It's the least he could do since killing my mother."

AN: Nah I don't like how short this is 😭 but hey any update is better than no update. I promise yall I'm alive. But since I no longer have a job, (I got fired lmao) I should have more free time to write and stuff. NO BC THE FIRST LUNCH DATE CHAPTER WAS PUBLISHED ON APRIL 1ST 2021, NOW IT'S APRIL 8TH 2024 WITH ANOTHER LUNCH THEMED CHAPTER. Yes, the 'guest' is who you think he is. I'm shit at hiding clues. So, the least I can do is tell you my next chapter plans. 

Next Chapter; The dinner that leads up to Tom proposing to Jerry

Next Next Chapter; Picking up from this chapter

So yeah sorry for being f--ing dead on here yall 💀 Maybe I shouldn't be playing Sims4 all day. (My male sim currently has like 90 kids)